Nissan Murano "Soar"

R

reeseb

Nissan Murano "Soar"

I'm looking for the music featured in the new Murano ad. It's the one with black birds in it. The music is all instrumental. Sounds like a combo of classic rock and folk.
It's a recent ad.

... and a little south american flavor as well. Would like to know as well.

I just e-mailed Nissan and this was their reply:

"The music in our Nissan Murano commercial, "Soar", is ?International?
by Asche & Spencer."

I visited the A&S website but I couldn't find the music to that particular commercial.

Nissan Murano "Soar"

Hello, I need help. I saw a Nissan commercial a few days ago and I've got this song stuck in my head. I have no idea which Nissan model the commercial is for, but I know it's for an SUV. The song has no lyrics, it's just music. It has this really awesome trumpet section in it with drums and some other stuff. It sounds like a classical score, so if somebody can please please figure it out, I would really appreciate it.

What's the music (no apparent words) to this commercial. Brisk & lively tune, never heard it before.

Thanks!

Hey Everyone,

I was looking for that music as well, and was thankful that I found the artist here. However, as someone mentioned before -- the music is not listed on the Asche & Spencer website. I wrote an email to them and here is their reply.

" Yes, Asche & Spencer composed and recorded the composition used on the Nissan Murano "Soar" aka "Bird" commercial. TBWA | CHIAT | DAY (In LA 310-305-5000) has the full-exclusive right for one year. Please contact them if you wish to get a copy or wait a year and contact me when we get our full rights back.

Thanks for your interest and thank you for taking the time to contact us!"

i e-mailed the musicians that provided the music for that commercial.... they're name is asche and spencer btw... but anywaz, here's the response that i got back from them:

"Yes we composed and recorded the composition used on the Nissan Murano
"Soar" aka "Bird" commercial. TBWA | CHIAT | DAY (In LA 310-305-5000) has
the full-exclusive right for one year. Please contact them if you wish to
get a copy or wait a year and contact me when we get our full rights back.

Thanks for your interest."

Thank you for the research. I thought there would be no answer after a few days passed.

Yo plz sum1 tell me wats the name of the song , the freakin car turns to a black bird , ok , so wats the name ???

I did a little bit of research on the Nissan Murano commercials and I can up with the name of the person who composed the music for Asche and Spencer: Greg Herzenach. I hope this helps.

Umm all I remember was a car driving in a cream background and black bird’s silhouettes came out of no where and there was music in the background. Another was the same car but in blue I think during in a blue background? And stingrays came out of no where and again music in the background.

If you know the car that would be great if you know the songs THAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER! Thanks

I think they might be a scion or Honda element but I researched and couldn’t find anything

:)

Back