Hello all.

proof

Pro Member
Reaction score
3 things about me.

1.)I love this site.

2.)I like helping people find "that song" that has been playing in their head and they can't seem to get it out, nor want to.

3.)I am a Detroit Lions fan. Please pity me.

I have a friend who is a Lions fan, they are so bad he went into the army. Welcome.

3 things about me:

1. I'm wearing pink today (I'm NOT a "pink" person normally).

2. I'm trying to come hang out on this site more often, I miss you guys.

3. I just opened up a page on MySpace, and don't know what to do w/ it. :rolleyes:

Hello and welcome to the site. :)

Yay! You're on myspace. Message me and let me know what questions you have I'll see if I can help.

:ph34r: Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

MySpace, yeah same here though I never go to it. People send me add requests and I just add them need to go see who they are lol.

Well give us your myspace address so we can all add ya!

Hmm... no pro team really just college football. Go Sooners!!

FilmSail have I mentioned before that we have the same birthday? Happy belated! :woo:

Thanks no I didn't know we shared it. Know only one person in real life that has the same birthday and we dont get along ;) lol That and we share it with the great Martin Scorsese. But Happy Belated B-Day to you as well.

As for my myspace I have no idea what to give you to add me.

No one sends me add requests, lol. I don't even know what that is! Ah, oh well. I have you guys, that's all I need. :D

Awwww well we are here for ya. I cant access MySpace from work or else I would try and add ya. Though I would have to learn how first.

Originally posted by MeganJane@Dec 1 2005, 01:57 PM
No one sends me add requests, lol. I don't even know what that is! Ah, oh well. I have you guys, that's all I need. :D
What is your URL? It will list it when you are on your home page.

You'll get adds Meg, don't you worry. Mostly from scary older guys with weird eyesssss.. :blink:

To add someone, just go to their page (which you can't do right now obviously, but go here when you get home --> http://www.myspace.com/dascoot ) and beneath the picture there's a little two-column menu.. click "Add To Friends", first column, second row. :eek:k:

"Mostly from scary older guys with weird eyesssss.." what did you call me LOL :D even I get requests from those weird eyed guys...yuck!

But yes Meg with a pic like yours you sure to get flooded with requests.

"Mostly from scary older guys with weird eyesssss.." what did you call me LOL even I get requests from those weird eyed guys...yuck!
They think you're purty. :)

Back