Song Suggestions

jbrent

Reaction score
I'm producing a short DVD photo/video slideshow for an annual awards banquet at work. The last two years I've used Van Halen's "Right Now" and Peter Gabriel's "Big Time". I need suggestions for an upbeat and appropriate song for my slideshow. It's used as a wrapup video to get everyone excited about coming back in 2006. Pretty mixed crowd so it needs to have a wide appeal. Any ideas are appreciated...

black betty by ram jam
dirty deeds by acdc

man i love those songs...i'm sure there are hundreds you can find but these two i heard in the last 10 min on my itunes :p

Instant Karma by John Lennon

Don't Stop (thinking about tomorrow) by Fleetwood Mac

I'd say go with "Summer of '69" by B. Adams, since its catchy, everyone knows it and once those first chords start to play, everyone will probably go nuts, like when you get that awesome song on the radio that sets your alarm in the morning and it wakes you in such a happy mood and stuff...ohh man, yeah...I'd definitely have great kicks listening to that song. :ph34r:

Tom Petty "Free Falling", "Learning to Fly"
U2 "Beautiful Day", "Elevation", there's a ton of options w/ them

Let the Good Times Roll

Low Rider

We Are The Champions

Old Time Rock and Roll

:)
but I like Free Fallin' too

Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions. We're still undecided, so please add a song if you think of something. I like "The Final Countdown" but I'm from San Antonio, and we heard enough of this one last year in the NBA Finals with the Detroit Pistons.

How about some of these, they were justr handy on my itunes, some are pretty good choice ....:

Eric Prydz - Call On me (Funk Remix)

Elvis Vs JXL- A Little Less Conversation ( Elvis Vs JXL Radio Edit Remix )

Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd. Street Rhythm Band - Express Yourself ( Mocean Worker Remix )

Coldplay - Clocks

Nelly Furtado - FORCA

Kasabian - Club Foot

Afro Celt Sound System w/ Peter Gabriel - When Youre Falling

Duran Duran - Reach up for the Sunrise

Moby- In My Heart

Back