Acura TSX

Bloodlessr

Might be alive
Reaction score
It sounded kinda electronic with female vocals. The commercial had the car driving around and it was like transparent and inside there was people doing stuff like a meeting, working out, swimming. The slogon was something like "Your Car, Your Life". Any ideas?

I second this request! The song sounds amazing! It is definitly trance/electronica...

Sweet, I thought this thread was dead, if anyone figures it out post. :D

I just saw the commercial. Some lyrics are "just realize, the future of our love, the future of our love..." I hope this helps.

The song I believe is "Turn Around And Count 2 Ten (2003 Remix)" by Dead or ALive from the album Evolution.

I hope this helped...and that I am right....

Strafefire thanks for the suggestion but I don't don't thing thats it. I've tried searching in the net...couldn't fing anyhting. Someone PLEASE helps us out. :(

Damn, I havent found anything out yet but I'm glad too see people still interested.

Originally posted by AstroJade@Dec 31 2005, 03:48 PM
I just saw the commercial. Some lyrics are "just realize, the future of our love, the future of our love..." I hope this helps.
I looked for awhile with lyrics and haven't found anything yet. If anyone could find a video of it that would be great. Plus its female vocals too, that could be helpful.

I think some more lyrics are "open your eyes..." I have been searching for this song for two weeks. I haven't been able to find a link to view the commercial online. I'll keep on searching and post if I find anything more.

Haha, I've been looking alot and still nothing. I'm think about e-mailing like the Acura PR Dept. or something of that nature if I could find out what the address is. :(

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 11 2006, 10:11 PM
I'm think about e-mailing like the Acura PR Dept. or something of that nature if I could find out what the address is. :(
Acura website > "Launch website" > "About Acura" > "Customer Services"
gives you several ways of contacting the company. Good luck. :)

I don't feel like calling, sending them an actual letter or faxing them though. :(

I did email Acura. I thought it was cool that in the submission form they had an option for asking about television commercials. Hopefully they'll respond soon. B)

Oh cool, I'm excited, hopefully it wont take weeks for them to respond. Good work Astro. :)

One part of the commercial swings by the XM radio screen that the driver is adjusting. On the screen is the following:

046 - Top Tracks
Dance
Sovereign
Window

I'm not sure what these refer to, but if it's a nice little insert plug for the group and song, I thought that was very original. And also maybe a clue to the song being played in the commercial. Maybe the group name is "Sovereign" and the song name is "Window"?

Hope this helps! I did a bunch of searches on the above, but the word Sovereign kinda gets bogged down with royalty stuff.

Any clues would be helpful. Thanks!

Here is a link with info about the song in the commercial.
*Click*

B)

ETA: Here is the offical website of the composer of the song. (you can see the commercial here) *Sovereign*
I just emailed them to ask if there is a full version of the song available for purchase. I'll post when I hear back from them.

Back