I'm trying to change my style.

It is hard. But I think it looks good. It kinda reminds me of some wallpapers that proem did a few years back, except this is a bit more fluid and not so sharp. I like the typeface you used too. And where did you pull the texture from?

I don't know if it will help or not, but I have a magazine article you might like. It's really interesting anyways. Anyways here's the link. Just click on Beast #3 (it's a free pdf download). The article I'm talking about is the blue article on pages 10-12. Enjoy :)

think it looks the coolness even though i have no knowledge on making that stuff

Yeah for real, I always sound like a damn fool talkin to you graphic artist types cause all I can offer is "Yeah I likes it!" with no real reason why, but yeah.. it's cool. :)

Haha yeah thats how is in art school, when we critique work its like everyone says "it looks cool" and the teacher is like "use vocabulary!". :D

Originally posted by 4swrds@Nov 27 2005, 06:39 PM
:lol: .... I don't get it :(
I love explaining this... :nerd:

It's referring T.S. Eliots poem "Wasteland":

APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

I got it from either Stock Exchange or Deviantart Textures, I can't remember, all I know is that it was legal to use.

whoa, looks vintage-ish....kinda reminds me of sin city with that splatter thing

I think its a standard windows font. I've had it since I've had a computer.

Back