Fidelity "This is Jeff"

dirt_mcgrit

Reaction score
Fidelity "This is Jeff"

i seen these commerical today on the history channel i think and it was about the guy who has the "automatic" everything. i heard the song in the background it was was techno/samplish. i heard lyrics in the end but not enough to catch what they were. im hoping someone could help me with this. thanks!

seeing the commerical again not too long ago, i have found out that its more of a 1980's guitar based synth used track. before the ad goes it says something like get lucky or something similar to it. i hope somebody has seen this ad as well. it has seem like ive heard the guitar from somewhere. if someone doesnt know what it is. i would like to at least know who does fidelity's ads.

Do you mean Fidelity INVESTMENTS?

If so, their advertising is handled by Arnold Worldwide.

To view the latest Fidelity ads go to the Arnold Worldwide website, click on 'Our Work' and then scroll across to Fidelity.

I think I've seen that commercial and I remember the song being "Baba O'Reily" by the Who. Although I may be confusing it with another commerical. This song was also used in the movie "The Girl Next Door" and in a recent HP+ commerical. hope that helps.

Hello all, just looking for the song off the fidelity investments commercial that i just saw on the History channel while i was watching a documentary on the Da Vinchi Code. If any one has any info regaurding this song please post, thanks.

Any info about the song? Any lyrics? Vocals? Instruments playing?

well i was looking up the Fidelity Investments commercial and i found some site that said David Bowie's song changes was featured in their commercial but it must have been an older commercial because it is not the same song that i just heard.

ive been wonmdering the same thing i started a thread earlier about it. but, i emailed the ad agency that did it and i havent got a response back yet.

oh good, sorry i started a new thread... i did a thread search before i started this but i didnt find yours... i hope we can get this one!

someone on the previous thread suggested that it could be baba o'riley by the who but that isnt it :(

The commercial uses the original German version of "Der Kommisar" by Falco.

Just saw it during the NCAA tourney. Its got a lot of green, and it shows some guy driving in a car i think. It's not the one with the 70's disco music, it's the old one. I think the song is from the 80's, I know Ive heard it b4, but I dont know the name.

It starts out "this is jeff, hes got a push free vacume, automatic sprinkler... etc" Talks about how he has lights that come on when he gets home and go out when he goes to sleep. Anyone know what this song is in this commercial?

Saw this commercial awhile ago and it had a guy in it who had all these automatic appliances. I remember a lyric "check it out joe" or something like that. Sounds like an 80's song. Its not call on me, and its not the disco one. Anyone remember this song?

What is that 80s new-wave sounding song playing in this ad? It's the one where Jeff has automatic everything...Please help!

There is this commercial for Fidelity Investments that I keep seeing on CBC, but it might be on other channels. The commercial is about a guy who has automatic everything. Automatic windshield wipers, sprinklers, and lights in his house. There is some music in the background that sounds like 80's techno music. I didn't catch any lyrics, but has anybody seen this and know the song?

Back