Anyone buy a 360?

Looks we got us a nintendo fan boy. ;)

I'll buy all of them once they are all cheap and have some decent games because right now the 360 has shit for games.

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Nov 25 2005, 11:28 PM
I know that Revolution is going to be better than 360, No Doubt.
I'm with ya ;)

It will be good but it wont have too many games, unless you really really love mario spinoffs. Resident Evil is back on Playstation and they prolly wont have a zelda game ready for a few years for it.

I have faith in all the systems, that is how all gamers should be.

we pre ordered 5 x-box and sold em on ebay for 2500 each...we are going to hell :evil: :devil:

People who buy XBox or XBox 360 probably only have one thing in their mind, Halo, but thats all, after that its basically the same as XBox. All of their other games are shit.

Get a PS2, it has DDR, Soul Calibur 3, etc.

What is MGS4?

Originally posted by Donutos@Nov 25 2005, 11:42 PM
we pre ordered 5 x-box and sold em on ebay for 2500 each...we are going to hell :evil: :devil:
No, god loves screwing over dumb people. :D

Originally posted by Magilune@Nov 26 2005, 06:45 AM
:lol:

I'm waiting for the PS3 and MGS4.
I refuse to believe the trailer for MGS 4 isn't prerendered.

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Nov 26 2005, 08:02 AM
People who buy XBox or XBox 360 probably only have one thing in their mind, Halo, but thats all, after that its basically the same as XBox. All of their other games are shit.

Get a PS2, it has DDR, Soul Calibur 3, etc.

What is MGS4?
Fanboy. <_<

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 25 2005, 11:51 PM
I have faith in all the systems, that is how all gamers should be.
Not me, I just lovvvves my Zelda, and besides the new controller should be.... interesting.

Yeah, that's one word for it. Those are weird. Anyway, Xbox is excellent if you know how to rebuild them correctly.

Back