Puma Fragrance

HBro

Reaction score
Hey everyone :D I'm glad to have found such a forum, it can be really handy and it's a great subject to talk about.
I've been scouring the Internet for half a day trying to find the commercial or music of it.

The commercial is about Puma's new fragrance. (Yes Puma has perfumes too). In the commercial, a boy and a girl are crossing the street and they look at eachother. Next, they are standing and looking at each other in the middle of the street, with the traffic passing by rapidly. Thats it. It's a very short clip but the background music is so cool!

This ad was shown on the channel "Kanaal 2" on Belgian national television. It may be shown in the USA too, but I don't know that. The only thing that is said in the commercial is at the end: "A new fragrance for him and her. By Puma" or something like that.

I've looked for the ad on multible commercial archive sites and on this one. This one looks the most promosing though :p.

Oh yeah: I looked on http://www.puma.com too and didn't have any luck finding it.

I hope one of you all could help me out with this one. Thanks already ;)

pumapic.jpg

Back