The Simpsons Season 2

ECWtotheXtreme

All-Star Member
Reaction score
does any know what the song is called that was playd during the simpsons in the foot ball game halftime show. its like Horray for everything it was also playing when homer was driving his car to pick up his dad.

does any one know what the song is called that they play during halftime during the football game on the simpsons thanksgiving episode?????

The Simpsons "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?" season 2

In the Simpsons episode where Homer finds his long lost half brother, Homer is in a car commercial that goes on by saying "All my life, I have searched for a car that feels a certain way..." Whats the music thats playing during this commercial??

The song is a parody of "Whatever Lola Wants," which is from the musical "Damn Yankees."

The Simpsons "Itchy & Scratchy & Marge" season 2

There is a classical song I'm looking for in this episode. It starts with Maggie smashing homer on the head with a mallet, imitating what she'd seen on itchy and scratchy. marge then takes notes on the violence and writes the producer. He quips that "one screwball cannot make a difference". anyway, there is a shot where the kids of springfield come out of their houses, squint from the sunlight, then start playing, you see them playing baseball, jump rope, one kid is playing with a stick and hoop, kids in a treefort etc etc. the song plays over this scene. I don't have a link or clip to it. if there is any confusion as to what episode this is just post and I can elaborate.

Thanks!

It's the first movement of Beethoven's 6th Symphony (Allegro Ma Non Troppo), known as "Erwachen heiterer Empfindungen bei der Ankunft auf dem Lande."

today in class i watched the thanksgiving episode of the simpson [where bart runs away because he destroy's lisa's centerpiece] and during the halftime parade, there was this really fun song that was like 'doo do do keep dancin, dancin' and it was by the happy [something] anyone know if this is a real song?

In the episode a group called Hooray for Everything performs "Get
Dancin'" by Disco Tex and his Sex-o-lettes.

Back