Attack of the Show

The commercial starts off as white back ground with all the TV hosts bouncing in and out of the screen from the bottom to the top. Kinda like they are on a Trampoline. They do a couple of close ups and then the commercial ends. THe song that is playing in the back ground sounds alot like a song from Fischerspooner but none of the lyrics match. Just to make sure its a electronica/techno song. Any input will help out alot. thanks.

You were right. It's a "we couldn't get the rights" wannabe version of "Emerge" by Fischerspooner.

Does anyone know any of the techno songs from this weeks shows? One i like is the one that usually starts when there about to go to commercial or the song theat Intros the myspace girl of the week,tanx

Attack of the Show The Screen Savers Live Music

Does anyone remember any of the bands featured on Tech TV's The Screen Savers or when G4 took over and turned it into Attack of the Show? They have featured some pretty interesting, unique, and weird bands over the years:

Sinch (designed a special video triggering instrument)
The Happy Tree Friends (band based on the video game I think)
MC Chris (from cartoon network fame)

lol... I also remember some bizzare performance by a guy wearing a cape and another by a band dressed in costumes who refused to be interviewed out of character.

Anberlin performed their song "Never Take Friendship Personal" on Attack of the Show before, IIRC..

Hope this helps!
~Neonicacid

Attack of The Show

So on the 2.2.12 episode of Attack of the show during the Apps Segment they talked about this Jazz:Trump's Journey game and in background in the latter half of the segment there's a catchy uptempo jazzy tune that's playing in the background.Would anyone what the name and title of the song would be? It's the same music that played in the background of this video:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/3598838/hardly-working-flirting

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Back