Capital One

Weewop

Reaction score
I saw a commerical where there was a banker with his hand in a man's back pocket... while they are playing tennis, walking, or walking down the aisle with his daughter.. the banker is in back of them with his hand in their pocket. The jingle is cute.. "hands in your poket, hands in your pocket...

Does anyone know what company is this about??

Why didn't you watch the entire 30 second commercial to find out?

Anyways, I want to know what the song is, although I'm guessing that the jingle was made solely for the commercial. I've seen the commercial about 3 times now, but I forget which bank it is. Does this commercial also play in the US? (I'm in Canada.) If so, then it's an American bank for sure, although I can't recall which one right now. Maybe someone else can!

also looking for the song...I think the bank was 'Capital One' but I'm not 100% on that

The bank is 100% CapitalOne. I'm surprised I cannot find the commercial or any mention of it anywhere online.

Are you sure this is a CapitalOne ad? Because "Hands in your pocket" strongly reminds me of that wretched ING Direct series with that guy walking around the fairgrounds telling us about all the other banks' putting "Hahndss een youwhh pauhketss." God. Just thinking about it leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth...

Originally posted by dvm1551@Nov 18 2005, 05:39 PM
Are you sure this is a CapitalOne ad? Because "Hands in your pocket" strongly reminds me of that wretched ING Direct series with that guy walking around the fairgrounds telling us about all the other banks' putting "Hahndss een youwhh pauhketss." God. Just thinking about it leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth...
This particular commercial has the words in a song, instead of being spoken. I made that previous post while watching the commercial, so yes, I am certain of it.

So.. I'm not sure who it's by... and I googled it but I only got alanis Morisette... I'm not sure if that's it though. I think it's for a cell phone commercial.
Thanks

I am trying to figure out this song also.

It is for Capital One Mastercard.

I posted for it too but ive got nothing...no its not alanis morisette but its the capital one commercial and i need to find out!!!! let me kno guys

I've been getting nothing for this song either, but someone things its a remake of The Monks song "Drugs in My Pocket" which it is NOT.

So I emailed Capital One headquarters to ask them, and should be hearing back within a week or so. Probably with a SMOKIN deal on a credit card as well. :lol:

I am wondering which Bank has the commercial with this song, and any info on it including if I can find it as an mp3.

It's a Capital One commercial. I'm also looking to find out who sings the song and what the name of the song is.

I am dying to know that song. Please if anyone finds out post it asap. I want it as a ringtune. lol

it is a capital one commercial. and it is impossible looking for the name of the song. i think they made it up.

if you know let me know too :)

Duplicate topics merged.

Don't forget to use search before starting a new topic!

Fabulous song - whoever recorded should release it - very very catchy! Very effective because I had never heard of Capitalone before.

Recieved a message back from Capital One about that freeking song I can't get out of our collective heads.

Heres the email.

Dear ___________

Thank you for contacting Capital One.

This song was created specifically the commercial.

Again, thank you for contacting Capital One.

Sincerely,

J. Lukeson
eCorrespondence
Capital One Services®

So THERE - finally settled, but not forgotten.

The song Hands in your Pocket was written and produced for the Capital One campaign by my company Rosnick MacKinnon Webster in Toronto. The composer's name is Jim Guthrie. He is a very talent writer and recording artist here in Toronto.

Back