Wendy's burgers as stereo equalizer

Pipa

Reaction score
I am looking for the name of the techno song in the Wendy's commercial... I remember the video had an orange muppet spinning some music and talking on a phone...

The only words in the ad are "I can't got no satisfaction" in a techno voice and the burgers bounce to the bass... Help!!! It's driving me nuts.

Try knowing the song, having it and one point even, and then forgetting what it was called.

I have no idea what that means... The music video I saw on MTV...

I used to know what the song was called and when I saw the commercial I was oh I know that! And then forgot what the song was. I'm kicking myself cause I know I have it somewhere on one of my computers.

Oh... I get it! Someone will know... It was a popular song for a while...

Hi,

Just saw a commercial for I think Wendy's where there's hamburgers that are like
music bar codes....not sure if that is the correct term but the song is like a dance song/trance/techno song....and the hamburgers are skipping to the beat. Anyways, I hope somone out there knows what I'm taking about. I would like to know the song they used in that commercial.

Help.

I just caught a new Burger King commercial on TV that features some great house music (electronic). It sounds so familiar but I cant think of who it is. Looking for any help to identify the artist. Can't think of the lyrics off hand.

I think the song you are looking for is Satisfaction by Benny Benassi.

Just curious if anyone knows the song from the newest Wendy's ad -- it's a techno-style song and the Wendy's burgers are like the baselines for stereos (1 to 5). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Anything by Benassi is good. Most DJ mixes are considered progessive house these days so I could recommend some good DJ's.

Above & Beyond
Andy Caldwell
Antoine Claraman
Armin Van Buuren
BT
Chemical Brothers
Christopher Lawrence
Daft Punk
Dave Seaman
Deep Dish
DJ Tiesto
Erick Morillo