When will you die?

They need an option between optimistic and pessimistic.. like Healthy Cynic or somesing.

for serious. i consider myself a realistic optimist with pessimistic tendencies.

Friday, December 8, 2079

That can't be right. Besides I have a tendency to get health problems and plus they have to add in the clumsy dork factor.

yeah, who knows when you might trip and fall onto a spork? it could happen. especially with my tripping record.

Originally posted by a_iver@Nov 21 2005, 11:25 PM
Friday, December 8, 2079

That can't be right. Besides I have a tendency to get health problems and plus they have to add in the clumsy dork factor.
Haha I thought that said "clumsy fork" and I pictured a tragic eyeball stabbing death.

hhahaah. fork, dork, spork...it's all good. we're all brothers and sisters. what?

don't get grossed out just because it's a white substance that comes from cow's teets. it's healthy for you!

it has calcium

are you made of calcium or are you carbon based. if you're made of calcium, i'll have to take a taste because listen, calcium is deadly but it's tender to the tooth and there's one sure way to find out if you're mx missile proof...or just aloof.

haha /rambling

;)

Actually the whole calcium debate is one of the things my Mom covers in The Results Project.

Yes it has calcium. Yes calcium can be good for you. That's all the people who bring you milk are allowed to say.. they can't say "Milk can be good for you" because legally it's an untrue statement.

I should find that, she's got a collection all these studies that have been published on how bad milk is for humans, it's crazy man..

Back