DCI Finals

Billiam411

Reaction score
Well, since i'm sure that no one here watched the drum corps international finals on ESPN back in september, i thought i'd record the music so that you'd have a first person chance to figure out what song it is. I'm hoping to use it in a video i'm making for school, but since there are no words (that i know of), then its pretty hard to search. Its piano bass and drums (as far as i can tell)

heres a link to the music: here

I know that i've heard it before, i just dont know where.

any help?
thanks

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that someone here did watch the DCI Finals. I'm not sure what song was used, but it kind of sounded like something from a Moby song. If I remember which one, I'll let you know.

Just out of curiosity, were you as horribly disappointed in the airing of the finals as I was? Not one full corp program was shown! They used to show the top ten corp programs in there 11 minute entirety. As much as I appreciate the incredibly hard work the corp members put into their programs, I'd rather see the end result as a whole than the behind the scenes pieces it took to get there.
I'm lucky because the son of my co-worker was a member of the Bluecoats and she will be getting a DVD of the full show, so I'll be able to see it, but others are never going to see it if they cannot afford the very expensive DVD. It sucks. I just wondered what you thought.

yeah, i was pretty annoyed that they didnt show anyone's show in entirety. The cadets, cavies, and blue coats all had amazing shows. i'm a percussionist myself, and thought that the battery solo in the cadet's show was completely unbelievable. Actually, my marching band's percussion instructor wrote the tenor solo at the very end. Oh yeah, the DVDs are outrageously expensive, maybe one will turn up on ebay?

this is sortof a bump (2 years?) but i'd also like to mention that this music (which i still dont know what it is) is also used in the the behind the scenes documentary of the making of Band of Brothers, available on the 6 disc dvd collection

ill see if i can rip it but im pretty sure that would break some copyright laws even if its just the sound.

i hope someone can figure this out, its been really bugging me for these past 2 years haha.
im thinking it might be one of those huge collections of background music to use in videos or something.

Back