Honda Ridgeline

Rooskie63

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the music is that is played in the 30-second Honda Ridgeline ad? I've actually never seen it on TV but I see it online. There are no lyrics and it's basically a guitar and drum-heavy tune with a definite "twangy" western flavor? Is it something the advertising company came up with or is it music from an artist or group?

Anyone know the song that is played during the Honda Ridgleline commercial? I would VERY MUCH apprciate whoever can tell me the name of that song. Thanks in Advance,

-MP

BTW, its NOT the one with Yosimmidy Sam, and the moving middalion girl, it has more of a (I think) banjo playing in the background.

Ugh! I'm looking for that one too! It's the commercial where the guys are driving out of the woods, and encounter a bear, so the driver goes around to the lift up truck bed and pulls out a huge fish and tosses it to the bear, right? That's the one I'm looking for anyways, a definite modern bluegrass feel to it.

This is not a solid answer, but I thought it sounded very much like the opening song on an album by Tinsmith. The album is Jigsaw and it is available on CDbaby.com You may also find it on itunes or links on the artist's website.

I think the site has samples. I bought the album a few years back it is extremely good. Celtic-traditional merged with appalacian bluegrass. very well produced.

If the commercial-soundtrack music was a commissioned piece I think that possibly it was from the same traditional piece.

Check it out and see what you think.

Back