Hey everyone

carpexnoctem

Reaction score
My name is Eric and I watch a LOT of television and movies so this board is a great resource to me because I am always coming away from viewing a show or trailer or commercial and wondering who the music is by. I have posted a few times on here and I check this board often but have never formally made an introduction until now. So hello. If you want to know more about me, check out my MySpace and/or AudioStreet in my links. :)

Eric did you hex myspace or somesing? Your page makes my browser shit the bed every time I click it.

Someone's either set loose Phil Ken Sebbin or the Teen Girl Squad. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 18 2005, 09:26 PM
Eric did you hex myspace or somesing? Your page makes my browser shit the bed every time I click it.
ugh.. so I have heard...I am truly sorry my page behaves like that for some people.. I am going to work more on recoding some of the html; and see if that helps. It is hard to fix since it doesnt act up for me. I have had a rap group get ticked off with me already and a gothic/alternative model message me that my page kept freezing her as well. My friends tell me it either loads for them or doesn't. Kinda embarrassing. I have had this problem with a few other people's myspace pages too... Adult star Teagan Presely's myspace freezes me. www.myspace.com/teaganpresley.. does it freeze you? I am not trying to plug her or anything. I just need some feedback if her page freezes people like it does me and it could help me to know what to do to fix my own page. Thanx.

really? :eek: my mom always tells me that but I never knew it was true :D

Yeah I haven't been able to post for a week or so.... sorry just please don't hit me :(

I don't hit, I just get very very sad and eat wet cigarette butts in the corner. :(

aww I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you eat wet cigarette butts in the corner, here eat those wet cigarette butts in the middle so everyone can see you eating cigarette butts... I don't like the dark :(

Back