Favorite part in the song

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
Here you type your favorite lyrics in a particular song.

Right now I have

I thought I told you to leave me, when I walked down to the beach. Tell me how does it feel...

There's not really lyrics to my part, but it's my favorite part of any song ever: Tool - Stinkfist at about 3:29, when that guitar part plays right before Maynard says "Something kinda sad about.."

:wub:

*clears throat*
"girl you looks good won't you back that ass up"
from the coming of age classic Back that ass up by Juvenile

Originally posted by Donutos@Nov 17 2005, 03:05 PM
*clears throat*
"girl you looks good won't you back that ass up"
from the coming of age classic Back that ass up by Juvenile
:lol: That was so cute. :p

"If the moon and stars should fall they'd be easy to replace, I would lift you up to heaven and you would take their place."

'' they'll never be good to you, bad to you, they'll never be anything. Anything at all''
Mason- mechanical animals

'' try to overcome my complications and my catches.''
NIN-into the void

Guu guu guu guu! Pass pass pass pass (Ohayo--!)

:ph34r: !!!!HAPPATAI - YATTA!!!! :ph34r:

"Knuckle-deep inside the borderline, this may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to."

(Tool - Stinkfist)

(I really really like that song.)

"once I was swimmin' 'cross turtle creek, man those snappers all around my feet. Sure was hard swimmin' cross that thing, with both hands holdin' my ding-a-ling-a-ling."

10 points to who can name the artist first. :p *no googling :angry:*

We wait, we hate, we try to get away. Mistake my faith, it has been lead astray. I'm looking around, I drop to the ground. Why does it this have to end this wayyyyy.
Korn- I'm done

"i would swallow my pride, i would choke on the rinds, but the lack there of would leave me empty inside.
swallow my doubt, turn it inside out, find nothing but faith in nothing.
wanna put my tender, heart in a blender, watch it spin round to a beautiful oblivion. rendezvous then i'm through with you"

long one

"Well its a marvelous night for a moondance, with the stars up above in your eyes." - Moondance by Van Morrison

"She had the sightless eyes telling me no lies, knocking me out with those American thighs."

Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns that call me on and on across the universe.

"to all skeet skeet motha fuckas, to all skeet skeet god damn"

and with that i am out for the night

skeet ya later

"keep looking through the window pane, just trying to see through the pouring rain, it's hearing your name, hearing your name." :wub:

Back