The Hills Season 1

rchersnowb89

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone happen to know the song played on the Hills Preview after the Laguna Beach Finale? it's the one with the girl's voice and it goes something like "i can't sleep so i woke up from this dream...cause it's time for me to make a change" and in the end it keeps repeating "something's calling out from under the cover and i'm free now..."

sorry if this is a little vague

I've also been looking around, couldn't anything on Google.

It is definitely a female voice, with many piano chords in the background.

Lyrics:
"woke up from my dream"
"looked around and it wasn't what it seemed"
"Something's calling out"
"I'm leaving"

*If you need to see the clip, it is on MTV Overdrive...

ok yea i really want this song too!!!!!!!!! please someone find it !!!!!!!!!!! btw did anyone not really care for laguna beach season 3, the girls were ugly and seemed really immature. whatever find the song please

Originally posted by jrellos13@Nov 15 2005, 04:17 PM
btw did anyone not really care for laguna beach season 3, the girls were ugly and seemed really immature.
I have to agree with you about season 3, jrellos...looks like it's going to suck. I thought that they would move it to another town, at least. Geez...MTV sucks. <_<

Am Really Wanting This Song To........Also If Anyone Knows The Song That Was Playing In The Season 3 Preview Towards The End I Would Really Like To Know lol....

Right now, I think adtunes needs to make this their top priority and then get back to their usual business : ). I have spent the past 2 hours searching the lyrics, watching the preview, and listening to possible songs on itunes, but I've got nada.

i think its just one of those songs made for that certain commercial/preview/trailer...like that trojan commercial for example.
but then again i have heard that song on the radio before so keep the dream alive!

Thank you for tracking down the song, i found out that the song debuted for the Hills trailer so it'll be a little while before we can download or buy it

Sadly, I think so, too. I looked it up on Jag Star's website and it mentioned that their new album should come out sometime in 2006. I don't think I can wait that long.

I know in the preview the song for The Hills is Leavin by jagstar. I got the song, but am trying to get the lyrics. Anyone know them or where I can get them. Your help is very much appreciated.

Leavin - Jagstar http://www.myspace.com/jagstar

I fell asleep then I woke up from my dream yeah
I looked around but it wasn't what it seemed yeah
'Cause it's time for me to make a change yeah
'Cause it's time for me to rearrange yeah

Something's callin' out from under cover and
I'm free now
I'm leavin'
Something's callin' time for some discoverin'
I'm free now
I'm leavin'
I'm leavin'

I made a promise I'd be honest 'til the very end
I tried to be myself but you were still not listenin'
You don't notice me 'cause I don't fool around
I don't wanna be in your in-crowd (in your in-crowd)

I'm free now
I'm leavin'
I'm free now
I'm leavin'
I'm leavin'

Time to go...
Time to go...
So you don't know me very well right now
You try to change me and you stress me out
One day we'll find out this is all a phase
I am losing 'cause I've overstayed...

Something's callin' me...
Something's callin' me...

I'm free now
I'm leavin'
I'm free now
I'm leavin'
I'm leavin'

Does anyone know the last song they played on the First episode of the hills, it went like My Beautiful Life or somethig i loved it so if anyone has it can you please reply?

Thanks

does anyone know the last song in the hills when they were showing what's in the upcoming season? its like "na na na na na....its hard to believe....its hard to believe in me..."

something like that

if anyone can help thanks

Back