10 Things I Hate About You

woman8

Reaction score
hey anybody know the song played right when dogies party starts it kinda sounds like rock the other one is when the two boys drop the invitations down the stairs for the students to catch its a woman singing and i hear what sounds like( sexy pudding) not sure but not on soundtrack.

When the leaflets are dropped, track is 'Sexy Boy' by AIR.

Not sure which song you mean at Bogie's party. Is it the one while they are carrying the kegs across the lawn or when they start partying in the house?

thanks yeah when there carrying the kegs across the lawn.

i know that the track when they're partying is Hypnotise by Notorious B.I.G...
I'm pretty sure that was it....

oh well...I tried...

dOES anybody know the name of the song that plays when heath goes to the club to meet julia remember she orders water in the scene.

There are three Letters to Cleo songs in the movie
"Come On" at the the club,
"Cruel to be Kind" at the prom
and "I Want you to Want Me" which is the closing credits song (where they're playing on the roof of the school).
"Come on" however is not on the soundtrack for some reason...

...that is all...

I've got the DVD, I'll take a look at it today and see if I can figure it out.

Edit to add: Okay, I don't recongize the song. The track listing from the end credits on the movie match up to what's listed at IMDb. And that song comes between "Come On" by Letters to Cleo (at the club) and "Dazz" by Brick (the song the DJ starts playing at the party).

Maybe it's "Soar" or "Co-Pilot"?

Does anybody know the name of that song that was always playing in Joey's (Andrew Keegan's character) car? It's like everytime he was in or around his car it was playin on his stereo or something. It was even playing when Kat (Julia Stiles' character) hit his car. I've been trying to figure this one out for a while, can somebody help me out? thanks.

DUH! i should've checked that one huh! i found the song
"All My Life (ignorants remix)" by K-Ci and Jo Jo....i heard somewhere that it was a remix of "All My Life' but theres a few out there and i just wanted to check which one it was. But thank you! i'm pretty sure this was the song!

What is that song that Heath Ledger is singing in the stadium to julia stiles? Sounds kinda like Frank Sinatra, but maybe not.

Your Just To Good To Be True is the title. Not sure on the artist

the name of the song is, "can't take my eyes off of you" and the original is by frankie valli and the four seasons.

Hey

Can anyone tell me the name and the artist who does this song in the film 10 thing I hate about you.
It's near the start of the film and I'm pretty sure it has the lyric "outside all around me" in it somewhere. Its quite punky.
Been a while since I saw that film as you can see ;)

I checked the soundtrack on Amazon and listened to some little clips.Id always though it was The Cardigans but the only track on the sountrack is one called "War" and that's definately not the on I'm on about.

Yeah so anyway...I've rambled now :rolleyes:
But any help would be much appreciated!

Can anyone tell me what old song was sampled in Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G.? That was the song played when Cat (Julia Stiles) was drunk and dancing on the table, just before she hit her head on the chandelier.

Thanks.

10 Things I Hate About You (Party scene song)

During the party scene, Julia Stiles' character gets drunk and gets up on a table to dance. There was some rap song or...something on. I tried to use my phone to read it, but it didn't work.

So...anyone know that song please? Here's a video on Youtube of the scene.

The scene starts at 5:55. Thank you!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eN3A-QJbnU[/ame]

Back