AA

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is Erika and I'm an adtunesolic. I've relasped when I decided to keep my interent for another month. And I just want to say I'm looking forward to a new begining :)

Insatiable ANIMAL!

Hi I'm Melissa and I shoulda gone to bed hours ago because I'm currently catatonic. :)

SO the other day I 'm totally chillin in my car and this car is riding my ass and I wanted to slam on the brakes soo bad but I resisted.. so on the one way if you go under 30 you can catch all the lights and I knew the light ahead was about to turn yellow.. so i go down to like 24 and he's still on my ass.. and then the light turns yellow and i speed up then slow down.. and he totally caught the light ^_^

Today I was doing around 90 - 100mph swurving through traffic like a psycho. It was sweet until the road went down to two lanes, then I was doing 30mph the rest of the way home. :(

:lol: Lets give that little fella some ears and a tail and he's all set!

Yeah, if you are getting tailgated by someone and you happen to be in MN its probably me. I'm packing a sawwed off shotty and drinkin whiskey so watch out!!!!

:mellow:

That's cool, cause you'd be the one going to jail and getting buttloved by Bruno.

I'm talking about taking my own life. DUH!!!

Fuck that, I'll go out guns blazing!!!!!

Back