Kodak kids at museum

deadflagblues

Reaction score
Im trying to find the song off of that Kodak commerical(at least I think it was Kodak) where its the people holding the pictures of other people and it has piano music in the background!

Someone help!
:p

Need help with music in Kodak commercial where they are in a museum and it has voice over narration describing what the painting prevoke or something like that.????

I'm looking for the song that is in the KODAK commercial where the kids are at the museum. Thanks.

I've been curious about this one too. It's the one where the curator is telling the children to listen to the pictures, correct?

I love the music in the background; classical is amazing. Can anyone help?

I am searching for the background music to this as well. It is classical..or a score. Any ideas? Thanks

I wrote Kodak and they said "This was an original score for Kodak done by a company in Los Angeles called Ear to Ear". Also, a friend of mine told me Kodak likes to keep their stuff out of the public domain which means we'll probably never get a full song out of this. Bummer.

Does anyone know if the commercial's available online? It'd be nice to at least be able to have a clip of it...

Back