Heyo!:... General thought :)

4swrds

Pro Member
Reaction score
what up everyone? I got bored so I decided to make a topic.... I call it the general thought. I have no idea why I made this topicin the first place cause really had nothing in mind to talk about.... but its got me thinking...I know everyone has an hobby so I was thinking whats your most loved hobby? or the something t hat you find you spend the most of the hours of the day doing? whatever it may be... just what is it.....

Personally I find most of my hours in sleep, don't know why but atleast when ever I get up I'm wide awake and ready to take on any challenge the world has :D

So whats yours...? :blink: ...and does it have to do with marbles? :huh:

I uhh.. I uhh.. post here a lot. And I read. Annnnnd I.. blog. And that's about it.

:lol: That reminded me of That 70's Show:

"Hey look everybody! I'm a bear."

I tinker. Play cricket. I also find hitting the head with empty 2 litre coke bottle strangely relaxing.

:lol: :lol: I wonder if those were the intended lyrics.

Wow. I remember playing marbles back in third grade. Wow. That was like eleven years ago. wow.

that's my general thought....wow.

Here's my general thought:

Who the FUCK gave Pamela Anderson her own show? AND put it back on the air for a second season??

Is this VIP? or is this another pamela anderson show? cos VIP was hot...

haha no not really...

hi mel!

Myyyyy general thought, is that Cherry Hershey Kisses are soooo good :rolleyes: :kiss:

Is it a show about her breasts?

hey yeah what's the deal with giving all these random people their own shows? Pamela Anderson, Anna Nicole Smith, Tyra Banks...

when are we going see quality new shows, like a new Drew Carey show, or a Will Ferrel show or a steve carrell (spelling?) show?

Originally posted by SiDe@Nov 9 2005, 08:48 PM
or a steve carrell (spelling?) show?
He's already on the American version of The Office. It's REALLY good too. :)

CHERRY KISSES??? ? ? ? ? ?

*peels out of the parking lot*

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 9 2005, 08:37 PM
Who the FUCK gave Pamela Anderson her own show? AND put it back on the air for a second season??
:lol: I was just thinking that when I saw a commercial for it earlier.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 9 2005, 08:49 PM

Yup :) they taste like chocolate covered cherries...mmmm

Ooh are you watching Criminal Minds? Is it just me or is that weird lookin younger guy getting cuter and cuter with each episode?

Originally posted by ledzepgrl+Nov 9 2005, 09:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ledzepgrl @ Nov 9 2005, 09:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Nov 9 2005, 08:49 PM

Yup :) they taste like chocolate covered cherries...mmmm [/b][/quote]
Deeeyamm.. where'd you get em?

I don't think we ever found that Dove ice cream did we?

Back