Target Christmas

irishgrl74

Reaction score
Does anyone know what song is used for the latest Target Christmas commercial? I believe the commercial shows people opening gifts and the gifts change from one item to the next. Part of the lyrics are:"...higher and higher, baby" then I think the next line in the song is "...it's a giving thing, it's a terrible thing to lose". Of course I could be hearing it wrong, it wouldn't be the first time :) . Anyway, any input is appreciated, this song has become an earworm and it's driving me nuts! Thanks.

judging by my memory of lyrics it could be durran durran - i wanna take you higher

Thanks, Donutos, but I don't think that's it. I want to say it's an ELO song but I don't know if that's right. I just saw the commercial about an hour ago. That damn song will never leave my brain! Aagghh!!

I knew it sounded like Earth Wind and Fire and after some searching, I found out it is. Gather Round was written specially for Target. Check out the Target website for a listen and a video clip.

Brownsugar~
Which Target commercial are you thinking of? I don't know if I've seen the one you're referring to.

Back