Zelda Fans

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
I went to toys r' us the other day and thought I would browse the video game section to find out a release date for Zelda. There was nothing about it at all. So I do a google search and see this.
:(

games get delayed all the time. duke nukem forever has been delayed for, eh, 4years now. nothing special. at least it will be released. id rather have a game later but cleaned out than a buggy game....but thats probably just me

I remember Half Life 2 was delayed like 2 years. It really pissed me off. But hey, if patience = really great games, I can wait a bit.

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Nov 8 2005, 02:22 PM
I remember Half Life 2 was delayed like 2 years. It really pissed me off. But hey, if patience = really great games, I can wait a bit.
Not always, Halo fans were pumped for Halo 2 which was delayed for 2 years and it turned out to be one of the biggest letdowns a in gaming history. I fucking hate Halo 2.

But yeah, the new Zelda game looks pretty cool. Nintendo usually does good work so I'm sure the delay will be worth it.

Btw, Half-Life 2 is amazing. :D

Remember Team Fortress 2? yeah, that's not happening anymore..
and Halo 2 was good, but there was no difference between that and the original and Duke Nukem is just never coming out.

What we all really want is Sam and Max 2 and Monkey Island 5 and Grim Fandango 2.
Damn Lucasarts....

Originally posted by SiDe@Nov 9 2005, 11:09 AM
What we all really want is Sam and Max 2 and Monkey Island 5 and Grim Fandango 2.
Damn Lucasarts....
:eek: :) my respect for you has just doubled

Originally posted by SiDe@Nov 9 2005, 01:09 AM
Remember Team Fortress 2? yeah, that's not happening anymore..
and Halo 2 was good, but there was no difference between that and the original and Duke Nukem is just never coming out.

Damn Lucasarts....
Everyone who wasn't a hardcore Halo 1 player loves Halo 2. I play Halo 1 and so do all my friends because its a better game, more skill involved. Two words: Three Shot.

http://www.halo2sucks.com

They make some good points to why it sucks compared to the original.

The Zelda game looks amazing....too bad I only have ps2 and xbox :(

Ohh well I can't wait for the release of Dragon Warrior VIII november 15, and FF12 spring 2006, which has been delayed a great deal. ohh well Dragon Warrior VIII looks great since the first RPG I ever played was from the series and it has been my favourite ever since... I really wanted to get the Zelda game but I don't want it bad enough to buy another system just for that one game......yet :D

You could prolly find a Gamecube for like 50 or 60 bucks, they cant be that expensive.

really ......... :blink: wow I seriously didn't know that.....

wow.........

...wow......

Back