Nissan Titan truck

AnninaMom

Reaction score
During the Tonight Show last night, Nissan ran an ad for their Titan Truck, showing all sorts of "working" trucks driving, with the Titan far out ahead of the pack, while a theme played with kettle drums & trumpets in 4/4 time, that reminded us of the old NFL films, or certainly a western theme that brings to mind riders across the plains. It's one of those tip-of-the-tongue melodies. Anybody know what this music is?

Woot! That's it, fellas. We knew it was gonna be a real forehead slapper!!! I can't believe we didn't recognize it. You guys definitely rule! Thanks!

Hey all,

There is a new Nissan Titan ad out and the music in the background sounds like something by Aaron Copland. I do not know what the piece is though.

The actual ad is a Nissan Titan leading a herd of tractors and bulldozers.

Any of you know the piece and who it is by?

i can't remember what the truck is called or who makes it but the truck was used in many commercials all of the commercials had construction vehicles in it. but im looking for a spefic one. the song im looking for was used in 1 of the commercials. the song was western and i have heard it alot of times but i dont know what it is called. the truck is leading a whole bunch of construction vehicles through the desert the song is western instrumental there are no lyrics. the commercial is from a while back. does anyone know what the song is called and who's it by???

The cloest thing I could find was "Stripes Theme" from the movie "Stripes" with Bill Murray.
The music was composed by Elmer Bernstein (maybe a relative of Leonard?).
I don't know the actual title of the composition, however. Anyone?

:)

THere is a new commercial i just saw yesterday. It has the titan driving around outside with a bunch of big trucks, like the old commercial. Like the bulldozer and such, but it's got some classical type song, that has a patriotic tune. I know i've heard it before but just can't place it. Anyways, if anyone has any ideas i'd love to hear, thanks!

There's a new Nissan Titan commercial with a western-style theme music. The trucks are all driving across the wilderness/desert. The music is just instrumental. Does anyone know what song this is?

Okay, sorry, I just saw where 2 or 3 other people asked about this, and it's the theme to the movie Stripes. What a great song!

Thank you, i searched through the threads but missed that one.

Well. Whats the name of the song with the Nissan Titan, and all the machines ( Bulldozers, Towtrucks, Tractors...) following the Nissan Titan in the desert. I know its kinda of a western song, but what one is it?

The theme also appears in the 1958 Yul Brynner movie The Bucanneer, as well as in a scene in Animal House (near the end, where John Belushi, dressed as a pirate, grabs the banner and slides into the pink convertible with the blonde). Both were also scored by Elmer Bernstein.

No, I don't want to know what dark compulsion caused me to sit and watch the entire The Bucanneer on TV.

I've been going CRAZY looking for that song.....THANKYOU!!!! Who wouldve thought it was Stripes this whole time!

I apologize if this has been asked before, but i cannot get this song out of my head.

Its the nissan commercial, where it shows a Nissan with a boat on its trailer, and it starts with a dump truck following it, then an electrical truck, then a semi, and so-forth. Its kind of a western song. I dunno really, but its an addicting tune... Can any one help me out?

found it....

For all those looking its the song from the movie
"Stripes"

Its the 1st song on the CD soundtrack

called

"stripes March"

I want to know what tune is being played in the background in the new Nissan Titan commercial airing in the United States.

Its orchestra/band music with played on horns.

The ad has a Nissan Titan leading the way for lots of heavy machine vehicles like cranes, dump trucks, trailers etc.

anybody know? its stuck on my head and I must download it. help. :(

Anyone know the music from the new Titan NIssan Ads? It is music from an old movie - a western - but I cannot remember which one. Thanks!

True it is from "Stripes" but it was originally from the 1960 Western "The Magnificient Seven" by Elmer Berstein.

Back