Zellers

chickie5588

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know the song used in the new Zellers Holiday commercial? Its an upbeat song, and one of the words used is 'holiday' any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks! :)

I would also love to find out what that song is i cant get it out of my head im going crazy!!

I want to know too... I'm pretty sure they are saying "Cross it out...Cross it out...cmonnnn cmonnnn"

hmm maybe they are saying that..i don't know, but it is driving me crazy!

I dont think that is it even in english it sounds like french to me...but god i need to find out what it is

it's killing me too... just seen it again on CTV.

I'm usually pretty good at this, but it's kinda of difficult when it comes to ads limited to canada. well... i'll keep lookin.

just to make sure... we ARE talking about the 2005 christmas season ad, right? it's the music with the bells-like sound in it, and the ad itself has plenty of people exchanging gifts... if that's the one, then it's definitely not in french. but still i can't figure out the words in it, and the closed captionning doesn't show anything.

--jp

Yes, its the new 2005 holiday one...with everyone running around on a white background..

the band is no affiliation..
I saw them play a few weeks back in toronto..
the single apparently is coming out next week..
it is a couple of the guys from supergarage
you can find it here...

www.noaffiliation.ca

Sounds good, altough I never heard from any of those two bands... Well, being in Montreal, the alternative/underground music scene in here is mostly french bands, or francophones making bad english music... with some very rare exceptions of course. but you gotta go deep, very DEEP.

vive

I heard the song live, but it sounded very different than the recorded version on the Zellers commercial.

Zellers has updated their website, you can listen to the commercial online. www.zellers.com It also says the song is in fact the Nice Day song by No Affiliation.

that song has been in my head all week! i
how can I get it ? off zellers?
G

i just went the bands website..it plays the whole tune..in full.
but cant find where to buy it?
G

How is it that Zellers finds the cool bands?
I think I love this song. Where did this band come from?
THe website is so cryptic.
G

What are the names of the members? Its no where to be found.
I googled and found them on Maplemusic.com. Still not much there.
I can buy the MP3, but I'd rather off Itunes.
Nothing there as well.
I guess they are from Toronto.
Thats all I know?
someone help?
Daria

Back