Annapolis

fbiagent07

Reaction score
If anyone out there who knows the song(s) used in the ANNAPOLIS trailer, starring James Franco, Tyrese Gibson and Jordana Brewster.

There's a part in the trailer where Franco's character is in a bar asking Brewster's character if she'd like to take a tour of the base...there's music playing with the following lyrics:

"Throw your hands up, get your hands up, shake it up and down...Throw your hands up, get your hands up...get...c'mon c'mon.

Thanks for all of your help. I thought it was Jay Z, but its not.

~Kristin

Hey there...Thanks for the response.

D/Led the song..its got a Reggae tune to it, which is not what the song had.

Here's the trailer to see if maybe it might help anyone, including yourself, decipher whos singing it. Click on "ANNAPOLIS" on the right side bar.

ANNAPOLIS Movie Trailer

~Kristin

after watching the trailer i am kinda interested in finding it too. a lot of songs with similar lyrics like take 5- shake it off...i will keep my eye (or ear) out for the song

"Big Doom" - Robert Etoll
"Incident Rise" - RipTide Music / Will Richter

Try these two. This is the listing on soundtrack.net.

It's a similar version of a song called "The March" by "MC Hush". This song can be found on the "XXX: State Of The Union" soundtrack. It's the same song, though I did notice they added the HOORAH! to the trailer and might be a little remixed.

Hey all, in the Annapolis movie ad, there's a song that plays in the background. Vocals are a man a yelling what sounds like "Hoo Haa". Anyone know the music?

It's a similar version of a song called "The March" by "MC Hush". This song can be found on the "XXX: State Of The Union" soundtrack. It's the same song, though I did notice they added the HOORAH! to the trailer and might be a little remixed.

Hey there everyone!

Yesterday was the opening of ANNAPOLIS starring James Franco, Tyrese Gibson and Jordana Brewster.

I was upset at the fact that the song that I wanted where James Franco's character hits on this girl (who turns out to be his superior officer) isn't even played in the movie.

All the tracks on the CD are instrumental. I downloaded The March by MC Hush and that isn't even it. If anyone can let me know what song it is, the one where it says "get your hands up, c'mon, get 'em up, get your hands up."

Thanks!
~Kristin

Sorry about that, I made a mistake.

It seems to be the consensus from MTV.com, SAG Bulletiins and whatnot that the remix for "The March" by McHush is the song that I'm looking for.

So to revise my question: Does anyone know where I can find this, like D/L it?

Thanks for your patience. LOok Forward to hearing from you.

~Kristin

Sounds like Fright Night - Busta Rhymes ft Swizz Beatz actually :/

Hey there Panther:

I just D/Led the song...the lyrics sound somewhat similar to the "ANNAPOLIS" trailer, but that the instrumental beat doesn't sound like the trailer.

I appreciate your suggestion though :)

If anyone else wants to give it a shot, go to http://annapolis.movies.go.com and its the part where James Franco (Jake Huard) hits on a chic at the bar (Jordana Brewster) who turns out to be his superior and the song clip ends when Franco has his rifle above his head while marching in place.

No time D: I'll look later

And you shouldn't talk about piracy

When you're downloading

You're downloading comunisim

There are no pirates here

And I am certainly not one :ph34r: :naughty:

I only have the ability to download a preview...and I use CDNOW.com to see if its what I'm looking for. So, yeah, I'm not one of those either. :)

Thanks for looking and let me know whatca come up with.

~Kristin

I'm not finding it on ITunes or anywhere else...

Only really 2 options left

You could try Napster.. or buy the CD.

or a third more illegal way which I'm uninclined to speak about. :whistle:

Back