The Boondocks

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
For all of you that tune into Friday Night Fix on adultswim.com. Who watched The Boondocks? I did, it was hilarious. For those of you who missed it, just watch it tomorrow night.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! I missed it!!! Well thanks for reminding me, I'll have to record it tonight. :)

I don't think its on tonight.
Check the adultswim schedule on their website
You know that Friday Night Fix is streaming video on the internet, not TV.

Oh oops ok I meant tomorrow night. I don't even know what the Friday Night Fix is, all I know is that I get to see my Boondocks tomorrow at 11 and that makes Melissa a happy girl. :wub:

Friday Night Fix is when Adultswim streams full length episodes on the internet from 11pm to 6am on friday nights. Just click and choose the shows you wanna watch. They usually show the new episodes that premiere on sunday before they come out.

Ooh that's pretty neato! Leone did you know that? You can watch it after all!!

This show is gonna be a money maker.
I can't believe that Cartoon Network is letting people in the show say N***** (Even though its said in the show by African Americans)

Cartoon Network is sweet for letting Adult Swim stay on the air. I'm sure there are alot of complaints about it but if the bumps are right and it is beating Leno and Letterman in the ratings they wouldn't drop it I guess.

Weren't they talking about giving Adult Swim their own network?

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 5 2005, 11:46 PM
Weren't they talking about giving Adult Swim their own network?
I dont think that would work, not enough programming yet.

Well that's why it's just talks right now. They're starting all shades of new shows, give em a few more and they'll have enough for twice-daily programming.

Back