Molson Canadian

Halkyep

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Im new here. The music in commercials is just getting better and better. Could anyone help me find a song with this molson canadian commercial. Its where these 2 guys are out in a snow storm and dig out a box of molson canadian and there is this orchestrated or classical song playing, and then this guy says why are we listening to this or something and he changes it. Anyone know what im talking about?

i know the commercial but i'm not sure of the song, it's played for such a short time that i didn't catch it the few times i've seen the commercial...if i find anything out i'll post

Great Commercial to bad I don't know the answer. Sort of despressing music and quite funny when the guy changes the music on the Stero.

If anybody knows the answer please let us know.

The music I meant was that depressing classical or instrumental or orchestrated song that was playing. Not the rap one played after haha

Hey Guys,

The hip hop song at the end of that Molson Canadian spot was written specifically for that commercial by a Toronto based Music/Sound Design Company called Grayson Matthews.

Here's their website:

http://www.graysonmatthews.com/

The main classical score for the Molson spot was written by Rosnick MacKinnon Webster in Toronto. The end 2 sewcond hip hop peice was written by Grayson Mathews
Rosnick Mackinnon Webster web site is http://www.rmwmusic.com/

the song is called "Requiem For A Dream Lux Aeterna FULL ORCHESTRA" you can find it on youtube. Good luck hope this helps :)

Molson Canadian Commercial song

I have been trying to figure out the name of this song for the longest time. It is very dramatic, orchestra sounding. I originally had it a few years ago and it was called LORD OF THE RINGS so maybe it is from the movie. I am not sure about the name but it was used in a recent Molson Canadian Beer commercial and also has been used in theatre commercials for Telus.

PLease help me!

Matt

Re: Molson Canadian Commercial song

Sorry for wasteing a post. I found out the name. it is lux aeterna and is from the Telus commericial called 'Epic'

Back