Moyld Bomb 3.0

We put a mortor shell in a trash can on Saturday but it didn't blow up it just made the can smoke, it was dispointing. Then we had to run away because campus security was coming. We got away. We were lighting off a ton of fireworks so...

Btw, non fountain/explosive fireworks are illegal in Minnesota so that is why we were running away.

We were almost thinking of putting "Space Balls" into a car's exhaustt pipe :lol: but then we decided to keep it til after the M-Bomb :p I could also show you a clip of us putting sky rockets into a sewer pipe that leads to a house haha :lol: it makes such an awesome sound. Last year we put air bombs in those pipes, holy shmoly that sounds like a shotgun shot! :D which I could also show except I gotta ask a friend for the vid, he has it now.

And no we didn't get arrested but we did hear sirens from a distance so we got outta there :lol:

cause your child could play with fireworks?

Cause he WOULD play with fireworks. Evil runs in my family.

:huh: Thripper? Is that what guys with lisps get lapdances from?

Noooooo! Silly ............. Thripper actually stands for Tony Herman Ivan Peter Petes Evan Ricksy.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 1 2005, 10:40 PM
Cause he WOULD play with fireworks. Evil runs in my family.
*In a Parenthood Keanu Reeves voice* Cause that's what little dudes do! :p

Ha ha! Yeah that would be funny.. and say.. if something got stuck in their exhaust pipe.. whoever owned that car would die from carbon monoxide poisoning. Ha! You guys are so cool.

I'm sorry. I've just been hoping on adtunes here and there when I get the chance so I haven't been getting on messenger much. I'm actually about to go feed Connor and go to bed for a few hours before I have to get up and feed him again. :p

Back