Showtime lineup

Tommithy1686

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have looked everywhere for the lyrics to the Showtime Commercial that shows their lineup. It goes something like "Open your eyes and see all that's real" And there is another part that sounds like "Ill take you to my dream" Its a female voice and it sounds like it could be hard rock or metal. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know what it is at all!?

If u go to this link. -----> http://www.sho.com/site/video/launch.do . Then click on video clips to the left of the web page underneath the header PROGRAMMING. Then on the page that pops up click on Showtime: Original Series where it says (play). Is that the song u want. I don't know who the band is. They don't sound like bands I listen to. However in the clip the speaker says the words " Open your eyes and see all that's real." Which is what u have descirbed in your clip. Hope this helps u out. Its tough to get people interested especially when the seeker doesn't have a reference of some sort. Hope the above links and directions help u out. I couldn't find a direct link to it so unfortunately u have to follow my directions. Hope they aren't vague.

I missed a step in the process u need to do everything I said before but after u click on video clips the page will refresh itself and u must click on (Click Here to Relaunch the Showtime Video Clips page. ) which will then bring up the new page. I suppose people would have figured it out but just in case this is the missing step.

o i missed the part about a female voice. I doubt this is what u are looking for lol. I am so sorry

Re: Showtime Lineup

omg. I've been trying to find this song for years. I've had no luck though. XD Sometimes it just pops into my head randomly. lol

Back