A sad, sad Halloween story

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
Well ......... the Moydlbomb 3.0 DID go off ............ unluckily I was too late to get it on tape ........ listen to this (cause I know you care): We were all standing at the field ... waiting for the bomb to go off ........ then we all heard a lil thud and a saw a tiny lil explosion ........... then the whole thing caught on fire ........ everyone's like: "yaaaaay, that was it......." so after a while I stopped taping.......... bad idea...... then BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! from my left and I turned around and yes it went off ......... I only caught the mushroom cloud on tape. I might put it on the web for a while ....................... byebye *cough cough sniff sniff* I got a cold.

Goodnight you luscious men-types! I'm going to bed to dream of capiz countertops again.. long story.. :naughty:

Hmm... strange, people keep talking ... on the main forums page no one but me and one other person's "logged on" but you guys aren't even shown there ...

Originally posted by SiDe@Nov 2 2005, 04:20 AM
We're the ghosts that haunt erika's house.
Aww crap I like his answer better.. mmkay just forget what I said. WooooOOOoOOoOOOOooooo! I'm vurra skurry!

Yeah and to top it off, we're zombie vampire ghosts too.

WooooooOOOOOOOOOoooh Ve vant to suk your brain!

(and to a lesser extent, that of your furry little ferret friend)

Ghosts can like aliteration too, you know.

Originally posted by that goofy fella
Yeah and to top it off, we're zombie vampire ghosts too.

WooooooOOOOOOOOOoooh Ve vant to suk your brain!
Yes yes! With money problems!

WooOOoOOOOOOooooOOO did you pay zee vater bill ziss month?

and because of our money problems, we turned to piracy!

WoooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooARRRR!!! Pay ze dang vater bill ye scurvy sea dog!

She's a pirate zombie vampire ghost now. She's bound to the mortal world of Adtunes.

Originally posted by SiDe@Nov 2 2005, 04:27 AM
and because of our money problems, we turned to piracy!
WooOOOOOOoooooOOooO eat my Ares, Metallica!!

Hehe yeah I was gonna go but like.. then I got turned into a ghost, and it's 4:30 am so I'm more than moderately slap-happy. :woo:

Back