Related

on the show's message board someone posted that it's sung by the veronica's but no song name is given. hope that helps a little.

I'm looking for two of the songs. One plays when they're all cooking, right before the dad calls, and the second one is during Rose's flashback- in the hospital.

For the first one, I have something like "close your eyes they may not open everyone thinks." Might not be in sequence if even right.

Second one: "i could is better come come come come i will follow and I will bring." I'm only sure of the 'come come come' part.

Any help is appreciated. =D

{And as of this point, the WB hasn't released the songs used. I checked.}

{Also... the song they play during previews.}

Okay, I've figured out that the second one is by Leona Naess, and it's appropriately called "Come Come."

I just can't find the mp3.

[edit: It's a bonus track on "I Tried to Rock, But You Only Roll."]

Can anyone tell me who sang the song at the end of that show.
It was a womans voice accompanied by piano and the chorus was "...it's not going to stop...till you wise up". The WB website has Holly Brook featured for that episode but I know that wasn't her song at the end of the episode. I have heard it before and I really can't get the song out of me head. Help, please. :unsure:

It was Aimee Mann. I think the song is called, "It's Not."

Right about Aimee Mann, but the songs called "Wise Up"- originally from the Magnolia soundtrack.

One of my favourites.

Cheers,
Allen.

Daggamit! I was just logging on to correct myself. Oh well.

It's kind of annoying--at the end of the show, they say Holly Brook's music was featured, but Aimee Mann's was the most memorable.

I know Holly Brook and that is so cool that her music was used on Related twice now. But I know what you mean about The WB not letting us know about all of the music used in their shows. Very annoying.

Back