Boobs

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
And so I go to Fredricks of Hollywood looking for an awesome push up bra, and the lady says ''Hi would you like to get a free fitting?!'' and I'm like umm I know my size// but sure. So she measures me and she's like '' what size do you think you wear?

:huh: <~ my face

I answer 38 d.. and she looks at me like :huh: and I'm like :unsure: she says '' you measure an E!! I'm like :rolleyes: :blink: So I'm like no way gimmie a freaking D! *bitch slaps her in my mind* so I go in Hum de hum.. the bra doesn't fit! :( So I'm like ummm hello! Gimmie a bigger size :( :angry: She gives me the fucking E.. that's too big thank god! So after 3 different sizes we come to the conclusion I am a 42 DD!!

I am so upset by now I don't ever want to look at my boobs or a bra.. and she's like *valley girl voice* Did you want to get that? We have a two for 40$ special! :D

:cry: No you idiot!! I just found out.. well yea I was upset and I still am

*orders drink*

Woman! Don't shop there anyway, there or Victoria's Secret, unless you wanna feel like a freak. I went to VS one time to get a bra and I couldn't find my size, they were all A's and B's, and the woman's like "Oh yes, *your* size are over here in the drawers."

THEY HIDE THEM.

Yeah so I skedaddled on outta there and bought my big booby bra at Sears. Fuckers. <_<

:eek: They hide them?! What bitches! Aren't the models our size?

Yea I'm sticking to Ross and Lane Bryant.. that's the last time I ever try to feel sexy walking into a sexy place..haha

Victoria's secret pisses me off. I mean it can't be that hard to carry a damn 32C can it? I really, really wanna try out that IPEX bra but can't because they discriminate against my size. :angry: Fredricks has tons of 32C but their stuff is crap and falls apart.

Oh I know! I still want a water bra! And it's like ''sorry A's and B's only soo C D you're way out!

Naw man, models are usually B's, maybe C's. I may be wrong about that, but the way I see it, if a 5'11" chick who weighs 105 lbs pranced around with D's she'd fall off the runway face first, and then who will teach the girls of America that Emaciated = Beautiful?

:cry: I just want a really good push up bra for halloween!

Well, VS has hella C's but only if you're like 34 or 36 but not a 32. Oh no, the short people of this world are not allowed to have C's!!

Check the drawers on those cabinet things they have pushed up against the walls. They have the larger cup sizes, so they might have the smaller chest sizes too.

All in favor of creatying bras for people like us raise your hand

Yeaa but it's the same way with jeans too.. like why am I a 16 at old navy, a 18 according to L.E. I. and a fucking 80 at wal mart?

Damn I know right? And shoes! I'm anywhere from an 8 to an 11, depending on where I get em.

I thought Ford fixed that size discrepancy shit with the Model T?

WOA Same here with the shoes.. so i just narrowed my shoe place to payless
FUCK dillards! haha

I like mini coopers.. they're soo little but they're huge!! (looking at one by the way) I in no way feel like the BFG

VS only makes like 3 bras in my size and they are ugly. :( One time this sales lady had the nerve to say, "well we don't have that in a 32C but we DO have it in a 34B! :D "
*mind bitchslaps* Gee, thanks. <_<

WOw.. that's like saying you're obviously in the wrong place.. please leave :( I cry at that part everytime

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Oct 28 2005, 02:56 PM
VS only makes like 3 bras in my size and they are ugly. :( One time this sales lady had the nerve to say, "well we don't have that in a 32C but we DO have it in a 34B! :D "
*mind bitchslaps* Gee, thanks. <_<
:rolleyes: :lol: A bra monger who doesn't understand the importance of proper cup size.

Way to suck, Victoria! :eek:k:

Originally posted by cultclassic@Oct 28 2005, 08:37 PM
*dedicates life to the bra crisis*
You still got a Comic Gatherer and Robot Husband to work on, friend. <_<

;)

Back