Nissan 350z

Jnait

Reaction score
I need to know what the song is from the new commercial for either Nissan in general or for the 350z. The song talks about driving and cars and has a guy making "car noises" in it.
Thanks

It's a version of '(Take Me) Riding In My Car' by WOODY GUTHRIE produced exclusively for the ad.

Listen to a sample of the original track here (Track 9).

View commercial here.

Found it! Woohoo!!! You answered my question. This song is the greatest song ever!!...well, I like it anyway.

Thanks everyone.

Does anybody know the song for the new Nissan Z commercial. Something like "Riding in my car". The singer makes engine noices during the song. I really would appreciate it!

It is indeed "Riding in My Car" sung by Ramblin' Jack Elliot.

That song makes me laugh everytime I listen to it... I just can't help it.

Thank you! I can't believe how fast you responded! I LOVE that song, I just want to go out and drive around town blastin' it!

Looking for the artist and title.

Best description I can give is that the song is of the styling of Roger Miller, heck it might be Roger Miller. During the song, the singer is describing going for a ride in his car and during the song he makes engine noises.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure the song is a cover of Woody Guthrie's Car Song. I'm not sure who is doing this version.

Sorry, song title is Riding in my Car. Still woody guthrie. Theres also a version with his son, arlo.

The artist performing on the Nissan 350Z commercial is Ramblin' Jack Elliott.

You can buy his version of Riding in My Car on iTunes.

Hi... Im looking for a Nissan Commercial, and my information about it is very limited. I believe it's for the "Z", I hope thats correct and it's a guy singing and he says something to the effects of "take me for a ride in your car"? does anyone know whos sings it?
Id appreciate it so much!
Thank you!

Hi

I believe the answer to your question is;

"Car Song" by Ramblin' Jack Elliott

Hope this is right!

Thanks

Anybody know the artist and title of the tune in the Nissan 350Z Ad that goes something like....I'm gonna blow my horn, I'm gonna let you blow my horn, oorah oorah, ugaa, ugaa, ridin' in my car???

Hey! I wanted the same music and found it on one of these message boards. It's Woody Guthrie and its simply called the "car song". I found it on "Woody Guthrie. This Land is Your Land, the Asch Recordings Vol. 1" But its on others too. Ooga ooga!

I am looking for the music from an ad for a car company, don't remember which one. Car is driving through city streets and the music talks about ride in my car, car. Anyone know the song or the ad? Thanks for the help.
Hourock15

It's been answered here already ...

Ramblin' Jack Elliott - "Riding in My Car"

(another version that's been getting mentioned a lot as well, Woodie Guthrie - "Car Song")

It was for a Nissan ___ car ad (forget which model) ...

Enjoy!
There you go.

Back