Jarhead

Thanks for the songs. Good music.

Conrad Hall did the amazing cinmetography in American Beauty and Road To Predition, but sadly he recently died.

Roger Deakins is Mendes's new man, and man it looks like hes done a great job. Some of those shots look like they deserve to been frozen, framed and hung next to the mona lisa :)

i went to the theatres and there was this awsome trailer for the movie 'Jarhead' and i didnt know what songs were in the trailer. i have no idea what songs they are. any help would be greatly appreciated.

never mind. its 'Jesus Walks' by Kayne West and Bobby McFerrin with 'Don't worry, Be Happy'
sorry for the waste of time.

It's "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West. I'm interested to see if that means there's going to be a Christian-centric theme in the movie as well...

cool, thanks. I read the book. I think the movie will be much better as the book pretty much sucked.

Hi,

Does anyone know what the name of the song is on the 1st half of the Jarhead trailer?
After revelly scene, b4 Kanye West.

Thanks.

can some one tell me the name of the song in the trailer where it go's "terorism, racism... god show me the way because the deserts trying to take me down..."

Does any one know what music is playing in the Jarhead trailer? I have tried to listen to each of the soundbite clips on itunes from the album but cannot find anything similar.

Originally posted by croftymersey@Mar 10 2006, 11:26 PM
or is it Bang a Gong Get it On by T. Rex?
At first I thought that was a stupid joke

Then I looked it up...

Now I'm crying :(

Back