Nip/Tuck Season 3

The Endless

Reaction score
In tonight's season premiere, there's a song that is playing while Sean and Christian are performing the surgery on Momma, just before she dies. It was a beautiful song. Any idea what it was?

Thanks.

hi,
i was wondering if anyone knew the name of the artist who sang the song playing while christian, kimber, and the detective were doing.. well u know. I know that its a cover of the bee gees song 'love u inside out' only its a woman singing it. could anybody help me?

As they were bringing her out of the house, "Dance Me To The End Of Love" by Madeleine Peyroux was playing. That's a cover of a Leonard Cohen song.

During the part you're talking about, I'd swear it was also Madeleine Peyroux, but I can't remember the song. Sorry.

OK, I found the other one. It's called "I'll Look Around".

Both songs are on her most recent album, and you can get them off of iTunes.

Nip/Tuck season 3

Does anyone know the name of the song that's playing when Christian and Detective McGraw go into his bedroom and "drain away the pain" or however Kit said it? It's the song that plays right before "Inside and Out" by Feist. Thanks

I always seem to answer my own topics. If anyone else wants to know the song is called "Last Train to Forever" by Telepopmusik. :D

Alllright theres been two posts on nip tucks season premier hate to make another but id like to identify the track where Christian gets in a fight with his partner about performing surgery on mamma, then walks out of the two doors, and they start swinging and then he comes back all dressed up and ready to perform. what was the song used in that scene where the doors are swaying. idk it was some beautifull techno song. hit me up thanks people this site rules.

I'm not sure if this is the same song, but the song used when Christian and Sean are numbing Mamma's legs is "Any Day Now" by Elbow. If this isnt it just let me know.

There was an African Song near/at the end of the 2nd episode of this new 2005 season of Nip/Tuck which aired Tuesday night Sept 27th. I was wondering if anyone could help out with the name of the song and artist?? Many thanks for any help with this information. :)

hey... the song is called "Makambo" by Geoffrey Oryema. it can be found on the first "pure moods" cd

What's the song from the very end of episode 2 when both Matt and the gang memeber are running from the shemales/gang members?

Kinda sounds like Vusi Mahlesela...

Any ideas?

hi.. the song is called "makambo" by Geoffrey Oryema. it can be found on the first 'pure moods' cd.

Hi. I'm looking for the song playing during a party where Sean Mcnamara is flirting with a young girl. It's bothering me trying to find this one.

The song sounds Hip-Hop-ish with a male voice. The lyrics that I remember are something like ". . . Your potion's addictive . . keep motion is liquid . . ."

Please help. Thanks =D

ok, it has to be one of these songs:

What’s Rally Goin’ On” – Marz - (Sean/Quentin arrive at ‘bracelet’ frat party)

“Release” – Timo Maas - (Sean meets Amber at frat party/doing shots/dancing)

“4 Ur Ears” – Timo Maas - (Sean/Amber make out in other room/gives Sean blowjob – Quentin enters and ‘watches’/’winks’ as Sean is ‘serviced’ – Sean leaves)

Does anyone have the music list of this episode??
and specially the last song, when the carver attacks the girl...
thanks a lot! :D

Back