Hello My Children

GOD

Reaction score
I shall reign on earth, repent or you shall suffer the consequences!!!

HELL!!!

Forgive me father for I have sinned, it's been six or seven years since my last confession

Father I tend to do almost all 7 sins daily

Also.. I have to ask this.. but I heard that the statue of David isn't really a statue of him cos he's not circumsized.. can you double check that for me?

Originally posted by Enyone@Oct 25 2005, 07:53 PM
Forgive me father for I have sinned, it's been six or seven years since my last confession

Father I tend to do almost all 7 sins daily

Also.. I have to ask this.. but I heard that the statue of David isn't really a statue of him cos he's not circumsized.. can you double check that for me?
I guess you could accept my son Jesus as your lord and savior. I remember the old days when I would have just burned down your city or something.

Really there 9 deadly sins, I didn't tell you guys all of them.

Its David, just not his penis.

How many fingers am I holding up?

How many animals did Moses put on the arc?

Why do girl have hair down there?

Weed.. good or bad for you? Really?

Where's the holy grail? I mean give us a break

And ummmm what song am I listenig to?

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 25 2005, 07:59 PM
God are we still on for pizza and football this weekend?
Sorry I made other plans...

IN SPACE!!!! HA HA HA!!!!

Sorry.

Originally posted by GOD+Oct 26 2005, 12:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GOD @ Oct 26 2005, 12:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Oct 25 2005, 07:59 PM

Sorry. [/b][/quote]
:eek:

Oh you fuckin SUCK! :!@#$:

Can the Bucs still win though? Please?

Do you really kill kittens when we masturbate? And if so. wow that's pretty immature don't you think?

Originally posted by Enyone@Oct 25 2005, 08:00 PM
How many fingers am I holding up?

How many animals did Moses put on the arc?

Why do girl have hair down there?

Weed.. good or bad for you? Really?

Where's the holy grail? I mean give us a break

And ummmm what song am I listenig to?

None

Scare away predators.

It does absolutely nothing.

I'm drinking out of it right now.

I have know I idea, I've gone partially deaf over the years and Jesus is to busy with his friends to heal me. I hate those damn apostles, with their praying all night, I'M RIGHT HERE!!! They could just stop being wusses and ask me face to face.

Originally posted by dascoot+Oct 25 2005, 08:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Oct 25 2005, 08:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by GOD@Oct 26 2005, 12:01 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Oct 25 2005, 07:59 PM

Sorry.
:eek:

Oh you fuckin SUCK! :!@#$:

Can the Bucs still win though? Please? [/b][/quote]
I've got $200 on the Falcons but...

OK.

Originally posted by Enyone@Oct 25 2005, 08:05 PM
Do you really kill kittens when we masturbate? And if so. wow that's pretty immature don't you think?
Of course I do, well I don't do it but someone up here does, I'll have to check payroll.

Cats were created by Satan in the depths of hell, there isn't much I can do here.

Originally posted by GOD+Oct 26 2005, 12:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GOD @ Oct 26 2005, 12:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Oct 25 2005, 08:05 PM
Of course I do, well I don't do it but someone up here does, I'll have to check payroll.

Cats were created by Satan in the depths of hell, there isn't much I can do here. [/b][/quote]
I yike killing kitties. :)

Cat rule because they are the only ones that can in and out of hell.. that's why they were worshiped in egypt and feared in Europe.

So that really needs to stop cos it's not their fault.. it's yours for giving them special powers :angry:

Hey God, do you happen to know where I put my AC adaptor for my old mini disc player?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Oct 26 2005, 12:14 AM
Hey God, do you happen to know where I put my AC adaptor for my old mini disc player?
Dude, God is not your Lost & Found Bitch. :rolleyes:

Back