Save the Last Dance

princessperri

Reaction score
I don't think this song is on the sountrack...

It's in the part where Sarah is showing Derek her ballet dance moves and he in turn is showing her some of his moves.

There is this song which has the same beat and sounds almost the same as Q-Tip's "Breathe and Stop" but it isn't.

Some of the lyrics here and there are "shake that thing like a professional" and a lot of "holla"s and something about your body being "so bad" or something.

Any help would be much appreciated! :)

in the last scene of the movie when julia stiles is doin that dance, whats the name of the song and the people who sing it? i've been tryin to find it, if anyone knows please lemme know, thanks <_<

The song you're looking for from the sountrack Mags linked you to is called "Get It On Tonite", by Montell Jordan.

Originally posted by music88@Mar 23 2005, 04:14 PM
in the last scene of the movie when julia stiles is doin that dance, whats the name of the song and the people who sing it? i've been tryin to find it, if anyone knows please lemme know, thanks <_<
If you mean the scene where she's performing on her own with the chair, then the song is "All Or Nothing" by Athena Cage.

If you mean the scene where she's performing on her own with the chair, then the song is "All Or Nothing" by Athena Cage.

yes that its, thank you soo much! :D

Originally posted by music88@Mar 24 2005, 10:48 AM

yes that its, thank you soo much! :D
You're moooore than welcome... :)

Does anyone know the name oif the song t the end of the movie when julie is auditioning for julliard. It was modern yet classical. ???

I think it's "all or nothing" by Athena Cage. That's the song that sounds like "Intuition" by Jewel.

It is All or Nothing, I used to own the CD. That was a good movie.

Back