Mercedes-Benz

Cornqueef LaBeef

Reaction score
;)

Last night 10/18/05, I saw a Mercedes ad featuring a rock song - I couldn't make out any lyrics.

It had a Rolling Stones, alt country kinda vibe going on.

any ideas?

Me too! I GOTTA find out this new Mercedes Benz commercial song.

It rocks! Anyone know? :blink:

Havent seen the commercial but it's been my experience that many of the Mercades tunes are usually custom made deals, though it might also be a custom remix.

It's the Mercede R Class - heard it again tonight.

Not a remix of a song I know....Unlikely it's a custom job.

LOVE to find out this one!

Thanks

I went on their web site, and it's chock full of commericals and even song you cna download - but nothing about this new one - The R-Class.

Just some guy driving the car - country road...

GRRRRRRRRRRR B)

maybe Rolling Stones - She's a rainbow :unsure:

But I'm not sure that's for the same ad ....

Thanks, but not the Stones. It's very contemporary - it does have a slight "Stone-ish" vibethough...

I'll put my less-than-two-cents in on this ...

I have to agree with Alpha2 ...
Havent seen the commercial but it's been my experience that many of the Mercades tunes are usually custom made deals, though it might also be a custom remix.

I remember a handful of years back there was a MB commercial where you saw an MB car just sitting in a driveway (the house to which the driveway belonged was on the left of the screen and the car was facing left) ...

It's all sorts of fuzzy now but I seem to recall somebody (and/or bodies?) sitting and doing various things in the parked car (maybe doing a full day's worth of normal activities - perhaps a guy shown shaving, in business clothes doing some work, etc. (?)) ...

I wrote to MB about it because I was really digging the song that was used in the background ... Like Cornqueef and fred ... it definitely screamed Rolling Stones music to me ...

The MB folks wrote back and told me that the music for that ad (I could be wrong here, but I believe the ad was entitled "In This Life" or something to that effect) was made for that ad and NOT commercially available ...

It took the wind out of my sails, I'll tell ya ... <_<

Anyhoo ...

Fast-forwarding to today's MB topic ... Unfortunately I have not seen the ad in question (yet) ... but just based on the whole Stones music thinking ... I just wonder if whether the MB folks decided to trot out the same piece of music for this newer ad ...

Just a thought ... B)

Interesting - and thouhgtful. Thanks man.

They, meaning MB do however use original music. It's allllllllll over their web site.

This is a quandry ......Grrrrrrrrrr

Oh good gravvvvvvvvvvy - no one as anything???

It's such a cool tune - Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllp

;-)

Back