GMC

Stefan

Reaction score
Hi, new guy here!

I was wondering about the song they use curently (trucks) It's like a guitar/synth riff, 70 prog style?

Any info?

Yes, I too am looking eagerly for the song featured in this commercial. It is advertising the mew GMC Sierra truck. :D

Originally posted by Alex551@Oct 19 2005, 05:47 PM
Yes, I too am looking eagerly for the song featured in this commercial. It is advertising the mew GMC Sierra truck. :D
You to huh :D I've heard the song many times before, but I can never remember who plays it :(

I heard it last night and it also caught my attention ;) and now i really wanna know info about it :D

Here's what I'm thinking, the sound reminds me of something like "Blind Faith" the 60-70's supergroup featuring Clapton, Winwood, Baker, but then again, It could be an ole' Stevie Wonder "Songs in the key of Life" era song...

What do I know, help me out for pete's sake.... :unsure:

BUMP

I really want to know this one.
If you havent seen the commercial the song goes kinda like this...

going all the time
never seem to?.... something

If anyone knows this please enlighten us
Thanx :D

What happened to those days not so long ago (when I worked at HMV) when it was quick and as common knowledge as possible to know all the songs being used in commercials! The bands were makin' big bucks! I'm dying to know who the band/song in this commercial, it's stuck in my head all the time! Somebody HAS to know!

I have that song and its not it. Its a new gmc truck where the truck goes on some mountains and then does a 180 (i kno that sounds a lot like all the other GMC commercials) theres a guy singing in it not a woman and a guitar cant remember if it was acustic or electro cuz i havent seen the commercial in a while now.

anyways i doubt any1 will find it

Ive been lookin for the same track man and I cant find it, it is definitly not the withers one and its really bothering me cuz its a great song and makes me wanna go out drivin every time. Itd be a shame if no one got it

Back