SOCOM 3 U.S. Navy SEALS

Matts_User_Name

Reaction score
In the add fro SOCOM 3 there is kinda a metal rock song in the commertial. Im still working on trying to find a place to view it on the internet without being a suscriber to something.

If anyone has seen this commetial and knows the song then please post.
Any help is great.
thanks

Saw this commercial for the first time a few days ago, and have been obsessed with the music since. This really hot soul version of the standard Route 66, which I immediately recognized, of course, but the artist eludes me.

The glaring space between the song's being cut off in the commercial and the trailing vocalisation that haphazardly closes the song early as the announcer tags in with the title and ESRB rating gives me great hope that this isn't an original/exclusive version.

The commercial's available for viewing on the 'net here, (and can be downloaded directly via this link).

Any help is much, MUCH appreciated!

EDIT:
I just realized that I'd posted this in the wrong forum. I've reposted, and this post can be deleted.

SOCOM 3 U.S. Navy SEALs

Saw this commercial for the first time a few days ago, and have been obsessed with the music since. This really hot soul version of the standard Route 66, which I immediately recognized, of course, but the artist eludes me.

The glaring space between the song's being cut off in the commercial and the trailing vocalisation that haphazardly closes the song early as the announcer tags in with the title and ESRB rating gives me great hope that this isn't an original/exclusive version.

The commercial's available for viewing on the 'net here, (and can be downloaded directly via this link).

Any help is much, MUCH appreciated!

I REALLY like this version of Route 66, too -- and I can't find any information on who sings it. (Someone replied that it was Chuck Berry, but that's wrong. He DID do the song, but decades ago. This one is new and it is awesome.)

So, if you DO find out, can you repost? Or let me know?

Thanks,

Zato

im pretty sure its "come on, come in" by velvet revolver, iherd it and knew i herd something like it before

Chuck Berry's version has a different sound to it. Who does the version in the commerical?

Back