I start the day in the usual way...

easilywow

Reaction score
Ha, I've been singing this song all day.
Crazy -- I haven't listened to Tori in about three years. Wow.

wow :)

-heyyy i still have to listen to that song you told me about

Wow, definitely.
Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen(son?), Igby Goes Down main theme
Don't forget!!!
I just love it soooo much. DKSJ
And 'I Could Never Be Your Woman' by White Town is a great song, too. :p

Originally posted by easilywow@Oct 15 2005, 04:43 AM
And 'I Could Never Be Your Woman' by White Town is a great song, too. :p
i love that song! even though it did kinda weird me out at first...

did you crap out a day as well?

hey, how long would it take to crap out a day? you think it would actually take a day?

Naw, you'd absorb a lot of it in your small intenstines, it'd really only be like a half a day by then.

so then a day is fairly nutrient rich? seeing as how you would absorb about half of it?

wow, it sure is amazing what you can learn at adtunes.... :lol:

so waitasec, if i wanted to have a healthy diet, which days of the week would you recommend i eat on a regular basis?

Originally posted by SiDe@Oct 15 2005, 10:46 AM
so then a day is fairly nutrient rich? seeing as how you would absorb about half of it?

wow, it sure is amazing what you can learn at adtunes.... :lol:

so waitasec, if i wanted to have a healthy diet, which days of the week would you recommend i eat on a regular basis?
I would say Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Friday and Saturday are soaked in alcohol, Sunday is too rich in football pizza and Monday makes your metabolism drag its feet. :eek:k:

Originally posted by andy+Oct 15 2005, 07:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Oct 15 2005, 07:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-easilywow@Oct 15 2005, 02:20 AM
ughhhh I've had the absolute craziest night
Ya get laid? [/b][/quote]
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Heyoooooooo!!!

Originally posted by andy+Oct 15 2005, 07:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Oct 15 2005, 07:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-easilywow@Oct 15 2005, 02:20 AM
ughhhh I've had the absolute craziest night
Ya get laid? [/b][/quote]
DAMMIT
who told??!!

hahahhahahaa
(not quite)

Back