The Weather Man

Anyone know the song that is at the beg. of the trailer? its like carribean or something....thanks!

I actually would really like to know the song that plays at the end of the trailer, as well. Sounds familiar, but I can't quite place it.

thanks for any help

The song at the beginning of the trailer is:
Minha Galera by Manu Chao,

Enjoy, eh!

the song in the END of the trailer is "Passenger" by Iggy Pop. great song. REM does a good cover too.

during the trailer, towards the end there's a really neat song. just wondering if any of you fine folks know the name of it :)

thank you kindly

Hi there,

Hmm, have you tried these yet?:

Manu Choa - Minha Galera

Iggy Pop - Passenger

~ Mia ~

Just a shortened version that ran this morning (10/3) - I also seem to remember it from Richard Linklater's "Waking Life" back in the day. It's definitely an older alt. song. Thx -

Hey there,

Hmm, I see these songs:

Iggy Pop - Passenger

Manu Choa - Minha Galera

~ Mia ~

Ok, depends which one you are looking for, there are two trailers that I've seen.
I was looking for one of those too, the one with "The Passenger", that is an old song I first hear Siouxsie and the Banshees sing.
Mia is usually right, and I'm downloading Iggy Pop's version as we... speak?... as it seemed a likely possibility as to who sang it.
Anyway that's the one that goes, "singing la la la la la la la la..." so that should help you narrow it down.

Hey guys, long time googler, first time poster.

I'm looking for the name of the song at the beginning of the weatherman (movie) tv ad. It is NOT the 'full' trailer, it is NOT Minha Galera, although some of their (manu choa) songs sound similar to it.

Again, I'm NOT TALKING ABOUT THE REAL TRAILER. This is the TV spot. The song only plays for 3 or 4 seconds before it cuts into 'the passenger' for the bulk of the commercial. I have the TV ad tivoed and I actually own the manu choa cd, and it is not that song. Anyone seen it and knows what I'm talking about?

Here is a link to the trailer: http://www.weathermanmovie.com/. The trailer on the front page is not the one that I am wondering about. After it loads and the movie trailer on the front page comes up, click on the trailers and clips link to the right. After that loads, the song is near the very end and it starts with "singing a lalalalalalala." Could someone please tell me the artist and name of this song. Thanks.

Back