Flying Spaghetti Monster

SiDe

Pro Member
Reaction score
Check this out!

It's freaking hilarious!

May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage!

:lol:

Originally posted by leone@Oct 7 2005, 01:18 PM
:unsure: Not a pasta fan?
:) nah leone. i was just saying that in general. not to you

I’m sure you now realize how important it is that your students are taught this alternate theory. It is absolutely imperative that they realize that observable evidence is at the discretion of a Flying Spaghetti Monster. Furthermore, it is disrespectful to teach our beliefs without wearing His chosen outfit, which of course is full pirate regalia. I cannot stress the importance of this enough, and unfortunately cannot describe in detail why this must be done as I fear this letter is already becoming too long. The concise explanation is that He becomes angry if we don’t.

You may be interested to know that global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. For your interest, I have included a graph of the approximate number of pirates versus the average global temperature over the last 200 years. As you can see, there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature.

In the final two paragraphs

I'm so lost, I don't even see that paragraph anywhere in the article.. :huh:

No I get that. I just didn't see where the other article on pirates came in, but it makes sense now, so don't mind me. I'll be in the corner with my dunce cap.

well on the plus side, global warming will decrease ever so slightly

Back