VW Volkswagen

jvi

Reaction score
I know i saw the naswer on here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I think it's a VW commercial. And I think it's the one where the narriator is like:

"you may shake hands at the after the game, but in the end you're still saying, 'i'm better than you are'." Anybody know what this commercial is? Sorry for starting a new thread, but it's driving me crazy. Thanks in advance for the help!

Does anybody honestly not know? I know I saw it on this forum somewhere...

Can you describe the song? Any lyrics? Male/female vocals? Genre?

Do you remember anything else about that commercial?

There are lyrics, but i'm not sure what there saying. It's a male singing. It had drums, and some kind of electric instrument. I'm not so sure whether it's a volkswagen commercial or not. If I had a Mic, I could just make the sound, and show you. I'll try to find one, and upload what it sounds like. The song doesn't have any lyrics for like the first 15 seconds or so. Maybe even longer. I *think* I remember the commercial being somewhat monotoned in terms of color.

Actually, now that I think about it (and after a bit of research), I think that the commercial was called Gracious Winners, and I think the company is Mitsubishi. I can't find the commercial anywhere to watch though, so I don't know for sure.

Maybe some help, maybe not- I don't know the commercial but doing some random google searches I came up with this:

"Ladyshave" / Gus Gus (remixed by Paul Oakenfold)

Cheers,
Allen.

Thank you so much. I've been thinking about that song for months, and even after googling, I came up with nothing. It's definately the correct song. Thanks a million!

Back