Prison Break Season 2

Talenar

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a song which was played during an episode of Prison Break. It was episode 7, the one on October 3rd, at the beginning of the show. When they were showing scenes from previous episodes and there was Trance/Techno song which was used. Does anyone know the name of it and who it is by?

It sounded like some celtic chanting or something didnt it? I would love to know who it was as well. It sounded like I could really dig it. Please help.

The song is called:

Styles Of Beyond - Nine Thou (Superstars Remix)

But i cant seem to find a copy of the song.
If you can, please post iT!

The song is "Nine Thou (Superstars Remix)" by Styles of Beyond.

It is on "Need for Speed: Most Wanted" (Original Soundtrack) the official soundtrack for 2005's "Need for Speed: Most Wanted." The soundtrack CD is out of print, and is extremely hard to find.

"Nine Thou (Superstars Remix)" is a remix of the track "Superstars" by Styles of Beyond, off their 2003 album "Megadef."

:ph34r:

I found the song.. Yay! but how can i pass the song to u guys?.... tell me ur emails... :p

Anyone know the song that was played during the end credits from the season 2 special of Prison Break?

does anyone know the 2 songs featured on tonight's show?
one had lyrics something like "give me just a little bit more time" (?)
and the other was playing when Haywire jumped off the tower (sorry I didnt get any of the lyrics)

thanks

Yeah, I want the last song at the ending too. I heard something along the lines of "down the drain."

Anyone know the name of the artist/song that was played at the end of this episode of prison break?

The lyrics seemed pretty generic just repeating "when do you really get to go home" and something to the effect of "gently ... down the stream."

this is a different song than the ones the other people on the forum are looking for. im looking for the soft piano song that is playing while scofeild and sarah are kissing on the train.

The first song when T-Bag leaves by car is Give Me Just a Little More Time by Chairmen of the Board. I love T-Bag scenes!

That old school Citizen Cope-ish hiphop track, it may be called "willing to die," who sang it, anyone know? And is that the correct title?

Gonna take a guess here ...

Did some Googling for ya ...

Apparently, it's a song called (as you guessed it) "Willing to Die"

Done by Black Toast Music

Black Toast Music website
(I have NOT gone to this website myself, so I don't know what's there, if anything of use at all ... also, I have NO idea whether Black Toast Music is a music production company (which is what I suspect) or an actual music group)

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the name of this theme music from Prison Break ?

Back