Serenity

This is a movie I assume?

Omg, my husband insisted that we rent Cursed the other day and I told him no because everone on adtunes said it sucked and he still wanted to rent it. Anyway, we get home and while the movie is starting he says, "I just really want to see the part where there's like a flash of lightening and then you see a bunch of children standing around a table."
I was like, "I don't think that's this move, I think that's Darkness." Anyway, Cursed was completely awful like all of you had said and then the next day Darkness premiered on HBO and it was awful too. :angry:

Naw man, you wanna know terrible.. Alone In The Dark was just about the worst thing I've ever seen.

"Serenity NOW!" was the syndicated Seinfeld for today...I'm guessing you saw it too, Ravi? :lol:

Anyway, another retarded horror movie is Cursed...the "scary parts" and the CGI effects were so bad they induced laughter.

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 4 2005, 07:22 PM
Naw man, you wanna know terrible.. Alone In The Dark was just about the worst thing I've ever seen.
Is that the movie where Tara Reid plays a brainy anthropologist? :lol:

Hahaha YES! :lol: :lol: And now that I'm not a little girl with a crush I can appreciate what a terrible actor Christian Slater is. :blink:

The Cave was really dumb too.. and I like that guy

Yea so we walk in at 9:55.. when the movie was suppose to start.. and we must have missed the crucial first five or so minutes.. and that lead us to be like :huh: the entire movie

Originally posted by ad-rock@Oct 4 2005, 07:49 PM
"Serenity NOW!" was the syndicated Seinfeld for today...I'm guessing you saw it too, Ravi? :lol:

yup. Ben Stiller's dad is hilarious.

oh yeah! well where do you get your clothes from? the...the...toilet store?

Back