2006 Ford Explorer

Aliens

Reaction score
Does anyone know which song is in the new 2006 Ford Expedition Commercial? This question was posted before but the wrong song was given. Bill Withers' Use me is from another commercial.

The song I am looking for is in the commercial where everyone is carrying parts to build up a 2006 expedition. The song does not have amny lyrics, only "da da da" repeated rhytmically

thanx for any help

I'm pretty sure that the ad you are referring to is for the 2006 Ford Explorer. Just saw the ad and came looking for that song.

The full name of the song is "Da Da Da du liebst mich nicht du liebst mich nicht aha aha aha," which translated to English as "Da Da Da I don't love you you don't love me aha aha aha." It was shortened to "Da Da Da" when released in the US. The groups name is Trio.

I hope that is the song you are talking about.

Chad

I don't think that's it. I'll have to watch it again.

Nah, its not Trio - Da da da. The commercial is for the 2006 explorer though, not the expedition. I mostly see it during sports games. Tried Ford's advertising site, but their tv spots site is down. The song has no words from what i can tell.

I came onto the internet looking for this song tonight and all I could find so far was this forum. Isn't that song amazing? I hope someone can find it...

Finally saw this commercial too...somebody should change the name of the post so it says Ford EXPLORER.

Lyrics literally are:
Deh da-deh
Deh da-deh
Bah buh-bah
Bah
Deh-da-deh

Hopefully we'll find an answer :huh:

Edit: Michelle changed the title of the post for us. Thanks ;)

Ad-rock is right. It is for the Explorer. Glad to see that I'm not the only one captivated by this tune. Can't wait to find out who does it.

Ford's website doesn't have anything about it either. I can't even find a copy of the commercial.

I saw it again 2nite. It's mostly instrumental with some male sounds in the background. Come on....Anyone.

I signed up specifically to find this song. Someone out there has to know.

The basic beat sounds a lot like Air - Alone in Kyoto off their most recent album Talkie Walkie, which led me to believe it was a remix. I haven't been able to find anything about it though on iTunes or google. Just an idea

Hi, I'm new to the group. I joined because I too was looking for a song I heard in the 2006 Ford Explorer commercial. I wasn't paying much attention to the commercial until I heard the song, but I saw enough to know that it was a Ford Explorer that was being advertised. I don't know if this is the same commercial being asked about hear but the song in the one I heard is Return of the Mack, by
Mark Morrison, He only had one album and that one was the hit song on that album.

I hope this is the one being asked about here.

Sorry, that's not it. This song was more of a peppy rhythm piece with no vocals except for people saying "da da" and other non-words. Does anyone have a recording of the commercial? I've only seen it once.

I've been reading these posts for a few weeks, really hoping to find out more about the song in this Ford Explorer commercial... Look at what I found!

Go to this page, click "See the Spots." and then click on "Download Quicktime" to view the commercial:

http://www.pgmartists.com/news/2005/12/#000012

:D

Now, if someone could find out if the song exists by itself or if it's just for the commercial...and my Christmas wish would be to get an mp3 of the just the song without the voiceover...

Hey, thanks for finding this!! According to the website link you provided, the music is by Elias Arts/Santa Monica. A visit to their website it shows that this is a music/TV production company so it looks like this tune was orginally written for this commercial. Too bad, I was hoping that it was a full blown tune. Oh well.

Originally posted by captivated@Dec 5 2005, 07:22 PM
I've been reading these posts for a few weeks, really hoping to find out more about the song in this Ford Explorer commercial... Look at what I found!

Go to this page, click "See the Spots." and then click on "Download Quicktime" to view the commercial:

http://www.pgmartists.com/news/2005/12/#000012

:D

Now, if someone could find out if the song exists by itself or if it's just for the commercial...and my Christmas wish would be to get an mp3 of the just the song without the voiceover...
:woo:

its a late 90s' song i know part of the lyrics goes i know that im your man or i know that im the man. im looking for it if anyone has found it.

Back