Shop Girl

Kyole

Reaction score
Does anyone know the first 2 songs in that trailer I know the last ones Death Cab For Cuties "Sound of settling".

hey, just wondering if anyone knows the name of these two songs from the trailer for shop girl starring steve martin and claire danes

these are the only words i could make out from the first song - "you're the colour you're the...."

the second song goes like this - "i've got a hunger that's twisting my stomach into knots.....this is the sound of settling..."
i think the second song is by death cab for cutie, but i'm not sure

this is a longshot...

i've been looking too, and roads lead to "The Notwist - Consequences" havent heard the song, so i can not confirm

I confirm... "Consequence" by the great german band "The Notwist" on their album "Neon Golden"... One member of the band is Martin Gretschmann and has is own band : Console (very cool electro), a nice album to check "Rocket in the pocket"

Here are the beautiful lyrics of Consequence:

You're the colour,
you're the movement and the spin. (Never)
Could it stay with me the whole day long?
Fail with consequence, lose with eloquence
and smile.
I'm not in this movie
I'm not in this song.
Never
Leave me paralyzed, love.
Leave me hypnotized, love.

You're the colour,
you're the movement and the spin. (Never)
Could it stay with me the whole day long?
Fail with consequence, lose with eloquence
and smile.
You're not in this movie
You're not in this song.
Never

Does anyone know the song that plays during the Shop Girl trailer?

The movie stars Jason Schwartzman, Steve Martin, and Claire Danes. I know that for sure, the trailer can be found on the Rumor Has It DVD, but don't know if it ever played on television or not. It could possibly be a Phantom Planet song (due to Schwartzman's connection) but I'm not certain.

Please help!

Back